FRM Online Webinar on Value at Risk
February 15th, 2011
Financial Risk Manager Part I Value-at-Risk mainly consists of three parts
- Calculating Simple VaR
- VaR for Linear & Non-Linear Assets
- Marginal VaR
The presentation shared below covers all these topics broadly -
You can view the recording of the webinar here -
You can register for our FRM online classes and we will coach you on all the FRM Part I topics. With registering as a Pristine FRM online student, you get -
- 12 Days of real time interactive trainings, live lectures simulating the class room conditions by providing for real time whiteboard, chat and audio interactivity. Additional 20 hrs of Online tests + Mock Tests ( 40 online tests).
- 3 days revision classes FRM Practice papers (2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010) will be discussed and the important concepts of all the subjects will be revised again.
- 2 days - Mock Tests (in April 2011) specially designed by our trainers based on AIMS 2011, to evaluate your relative performance vis a vis other candidates.
- 20 hrs of Online Tests ( topic wise)- 1500 + questions
- Limited seats available (batch size of 20 to 25 students).
- Training Timings: Saturday & Sunday: 15:30 hrs to 19:30 hrs (GMT).
- IIT/IIM Faculty with significant experience in Risk Management providing individual attention to all participants for doubt clarification/problem solving.
- Instant feedback on the performance through online quizzes and Q&A sessions.
- Practical teaching method using spreadsheets, examples, case studies.
About the Author
EduPristine is India’s largest training provider for international certifications like CFA®, FRM®, PRM®. It has been found by industry professionals who have worked in the area of investment banking and private equity.
FREE 10 days