Celebrities who began their careers as accountants or CPAs include Ultimate Fighting champion and Dancing with the Stars contestant Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell, WWE wrestler D-Lo Brown, jazz artist Kenny G. comedian Bob Newhart, author John Grisham, Rolling Stones lead singer Mick Jagger and singer Janet Jackson.
* Good News for Indian Citizens. Now appear for US CPA Examination in the Middle East!
Live Online Classes are being conducted using professional grade IT conferencing system from Citrix. The students can interact with the faculty in real-time during the class using chat and voice. The students will be required to install a light-weight IT application on their device which could be a laptop, desktop, tablet or a mobile. Citrix supports Windows, iOS operating system and recommends an internet speed of 1 MBPS at the user's end.
Opportunities at Accounting and Auditing Firms, Research firms, Investments banks, Hedge Funds, Private equity firms, Commercial banks, Mutual funds, Merger & Acquisition etc. A CPA gets similar job opportunities as a CA in India and a CA +CPA further increase their job prospects globally.
CPA Exam is most suitable for CA, ICWA, CS, LLB, MBA (Finance), M.Com
It's an Online Exam, which consists of 4 papers and can be easily completed in less than 1 year.
CPA consists of 4 papers , single paper examination with weightage of 60% Multiple choice testlets and 40% Task based simulations.
Exam passing Rate: A Candidate has to score 75% or more in each of the 4 exams to be a Certified Public Accountant. Historically the pass % is approximately 45% globally. You will have to clear all the 4 exams within 18 months of exam registration.
Exam passing Rate: A Candidate has to score 75% or more in each of the 4 exams to be a Certified Public Accountant.Historically the pass rate is approximately 45% globally. You will have to clear all the 4 exams within 18 months of exam registration.CPA important dates
|Exam I:||Financial Accounting & Reporting (FAR)|
• Conceptual Framework, Standard Setting and presentation of Financial Statements (17-23%)
• Financial Statement Accounts: Recognition, Measurement, Valuation, Calculation, Presentation and Disclosures (27-33%)
• Specific Transactions, Events and Disclosures: Recognition, Measurement, Valuation, Calculation, Presentation, and Disclosures (27% - 33%)
• Governmental Accounting and Reporting (8% - 12%)
• Not-for-Profit (Nongovernmental) Accounting and Reporting (8%-12%)
|Duration||4 hrs Exam|
|Question pattern||66 multiple choice questions (50% weightage) & 9 short task-based simulations (50% weightage)|
|Exam II:||Auditing & Attestation (AUD)|
• Engagement Acceptance & understanding the environment (12-16%)
• Understanding the entity and its environment (16-20%)
• Performing Audit procedures & evaluating evidence (16-20%)
• Evaluating Audit findings, communications & reporting (16-20%)
• Accounting & review services engagement (12-16%)
• Professional responsibilities (16-20%)
|Duration||4 hrs Exam|
|Question pattern||72 multiple choice questions(50% weightage) & 9 short task-based simulations (50% weightage)|
|Exam III:||Regulation (REG)|
• Ethics, Professional, and Legal Responsibilities (15% -19%)
• Business Law (17% - 21%)
• Federal Tax Process, Procedures, Accounting, and Planning (11% - 15%)
• Federal Taxation of Property Transactions (12% - 16%)
• Federal Taxation of Individuals (13% - 19%)
• Federal Taxation of Entities (18% - 24%)
|Duration||4 hrs Exam|
|Question pattern||76 multiple choice questions (50% weightage) & 9 short task-based simulations (50% weightage)|
|Exam IV:||Business Environment & Concepts (BEC)|
• Corporate Governance (16% - 20%)
• Economic Concepts and Analysis (16% - 20%)
• Financial Management (19% - 23%)
• Information Systems and Communications (15% - 19%)
• Strategic Planning (10% â€" 14%)
• Operations Management (12% - 16%)
|Duration||4 hrs Exam|
|Question pattern||62 multiple choice questions(50% weightage) & 5 short task-based simulations (35% weightage),Written communication( 15% weightage)|
Prepare rigorously before competitive exam.
Textbooks by Becker Professional Education
110 hrs – 22 days (5 Hrs each) of Live Virtual Training by Experienced Professionals
Over 6500 multiple choice questions
Over 250 task based simulations
At EduPristine we invite industry professionals to conduct training (Topic Expert Model)
Access to Exclusive Videos with over 110+ hours of Recordings spanning over all topics
24x7 Online Access* to Course Material (Unlocked Excel Models, Presentations, etc.)
Online access to materials and recordings, Doubt solving forum to interact with faculty and fellow students.
|Certified Public Accountant (CPA)|
|26 weeks classroom training (160+ hrs)|
|Comprehensive Textbooks and eBooks(Becker)|
|Mock Tests (2 exams)|
|Test Series (6500+ questions)(Becker)|
|250 Task Based Simulations(Becker)|
|Study Roadmap (Becker)|
|Interactive Study Planner(Becker)|
|Test Prep Software|
CPA Exam is most suitable forCA, ICWA, CS, LLB, MBA (Finance), M.com and Commerce Graduates (from recognized University)
• M.com or Post Graduates: Most of the states in the US require 150 semester hours in order to apply for CPA. A MCom/PG/MBA Degree from recognized Universities in India is equivalent to these 150 semester hours, so they are eligible to write the exam.
• Chartered Accountants: If you are a BCom plus CA then you can appear for the exams and register from quite a few states in the US.
The CPA exams are conducted over 8 months with 4 testing windows (Jan-Feb, Apr-May, July-August, October-November) and the results are declared in March, June, September and December respectively.
A Candidate has to score 75% or more in each of the 4 exams to be a Certified Public Accountant. Historically the pass % is approximately 45% globally. You will have to clear all the 4 exams within 18 months of exam registration
You are almost always sure to find a CPA , regardless of where you go in the world of business. CPA's recruiters includes Accounting n Auditing Firms, Research firms, Investments banks, Hedge Funds, Private equity firms, Commercial banks, Mutual funds, Merger & Acquisition etc . A CPA gets similar job opportunities as a CA in India and a CA +CPA further increase their job prospects globally.Let's see some of the popular Roles which you can choose after obtaining your CPA license.
The requirements, which are set by each state board of accountancy, include: completing a program of study in accounting at a college or university, passing the Uniform CPA Exam, and obtaining a specific amount of professional work experience in public accounting (the required amount and type of experience varies according to licensing jurisdiction).
All the companies require an accounts professional. As CPA caters to US GAAP & IFRS, all the Big 4's and US Based Auditing firms & Financial companies, Indian MNC's catering to US are hiring US CPA's.
We sincerely appreciate the flexibility of teaching and customized guidance that the institute provided each of us. The intensity and rigour of the programme prepares one for high pressure situations. We are very grateful for the very valuable training and assistance provided to us by EDUPRISTINE.
I appreciate largely to the content part which covers practical aspects of modeling which we used on day to day base. We worked on R software expressively. We also touch on SPSS, Ms- Excel software. Edupristine done great job in combing the entire course..
Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to email@example.com and we will rectify it.
2015 © Edupristine. ALL Rights Reserved.