BUSINESS ACCOUNTING AND TAXATION PROGRAM
This is most suitable for Commerce professionals, Who want to start their Career in the Field of Accounts.
All organizations need professionals who understand accounting & compliance, have practical knowledge of taxation (Service Tax, E-Filing of Taxes, VAT, Central Excise, Provident Fund, ESIC, Professional Tax, etc.) . This certification covers all the above mentioned essentials and prepares you for accountancy jobs.
- Business Accounting and Taxation Course (BAT), can be taken along with job. This qualification is a gateway to any size and type of organization, like CA firms, TATAs, Accenture, Muthoot Finance, Big4 and more.
- BAT (Business Accounting and Taxation Course) cover entire accounting process, creating financials of a company from a scratch , working on accounting software such as SAP, Tally, Quickbook & Certification from Microsoft and EduPristine.
ABOUT THE COURSE
- Business Accounting and Taxation is designed by Top class Chartered Accountants, with a specific focus on helping you to become a Professional Accountant.
- The course is designed to give hands-on-expertise in the area of Accounts, Taxation, MIS, Compliance and Reporting.
- Candidates work on Live projects and get personalised feedback from the trainer.
- The program is integrated with high end accounting software's and applications i.e. SAP, Tally, Quick Book and Advance Excel.
- The extensive training, practical case studies, live projects and hands-on experience on these software's is important for any account professional to know, grow and prosper in their career.
- Dedicated placement guide and Career coach to assist you to get dream jobs in Accountancy and Taxation.
Classroom Trainings ( 5 Months,Only Sundays)
200 hrs – Training by Chartered Accountants with relevant experience
Application oriented training
Based on SAP, Tally ERP 9.0, Advance Excel & QuickBook
SAP, Quick book and Edupristine - Microsoft IT Academy
Undergraduates, Graduates, MBAs and working professionals aspiring for a CAREER in ACCOUNTING and TAXATION.