- Globally recognized professional certification for banking and finance professionals by Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP, USA)
- Fairly difficult and exclusive certification in the area of Finance and Risk Management
- Over 26,000 FRM charterholder in 136 countries across the globe
- FRM Exam is a two part exam conducted in the months of May and November
- Minimum Eligibility Criteria: A graduate is eligible to give the exam
Benefits of FRM
- Lucrative career options in Risk Management, Trading, Structuring, Modeling, etc. FRM holders have positions such as Chief Risk Officer, Senior Risk Analyst, Head of Operational Risk, and Director, Investment Risk Management, to name a few.
- Strong value addition to your skills, credentials and resume
- Complete coverage of risk management concepts
Topics & FRM Course Structure
The curriculum for the FRM program is based on a AIMS established by GARP. The curriculum comprises the topic areas below, and there are two exams (parts) that test the academic portion FRM program. Both parts have a strong emphasis on Quants, while the material differences among the exams are:
|Subjects to FRM Part-I||Time Required for Preparation||Weightage in the Exam|
|Foundations of Risk Management||15%||20%|
|Financial Markets and Products||40%||30%|
|Valuation and Risk Models||25%||30%|
|Subjects to FRM Part-II||Time Required for Preparation||Weightage in the Exam|
|Market Risk Measurement and Management||25%||25%|
|Credit Risk Measurement and management||20%||25%|
|Operational and Integrated Risk Management||25%||25%|
|Risk Management and investment Management||20%||15%|
|Current Issues in Financial Markets||10%||10%|
Key Deadlines for exam registration
|December 1 – January 31, 2014||Early Registration||$ 300||$ 350||$ 650|
|February 1 – February 28, 2014||Standard Registration||$ 300||$ 475||$ 775|
|March 1 – April 15, 2014||Late Registration||$ 300||$ 650||$ 950|
EduPristine is the leader in Risk Management Training and is the Largest Authorised Training provider for FRM Exam in India. To view more details on Authorized Course Providers, click here.
FRM® Part I - 100 hrs Comprehensive Classroom Trainings
- 50 Hrs- 10 days of Comprehensive Trainings for all the subjects.
- 50hrs - 10 days online session covering all topics
- 3 days Online revision classes FRM Practice papers (2010 , 2011, 2012) will be discussed and the important concepts of all the subjects will be revised again
- 2 Mock Tests specially designed by our trainers based on AIMS, to evaluate your relative performance vis a vis other candidates
- 20 hrs of Online Tests ( topic wise)- 1000 + questions
- Free EduPristine FRM Handbook and Visualized Formula Charts to all the FRM Training Participants.
- Online access to all the presentations and practice tests within 24 hrs of registration for the trainings
- Full Recordings of all classes in downloadable format ( 50 hrs)
- Free online Videos on difficult Topics, Solved Examples & Practice Exercises
- FRM Charter Faculty with significant experience in Risk Management
- Recordings of complete 10 classes in downloadable format (50 hrs) worth Rs. 5000
- 2 Mock Test (2X100 Questions)
- 1000+ Topic Wise questions with explanatory answers
- Visualized Formula Charts
- 24x7 Online Access* to Course Material (Presentations, etc.)
- Forums to interact with faculty & fellow students
- *Access is valid for 1 Year.
|19th Jan||The Chambers Hotel, Nagri Hospital, Purshottam Mavlankar Marg, Ellisbridge||Namita||9167252233|
|15th Dec||1st Floor, Karnavat Classes, Lohar Lane, Opp Nagrik Store, Next to Kunj Vihar, Near Railway Station, Thane West 421504||Namita|
|22nd Dec||3rd Floor, Khar Education Soc; S V Road, Near Khar Police Station, Khar West 400052||Namita|
|TBA||104, 1st Floor, Arunanchal Building Near Barakhamba Road Metro Gate No 4, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place||Toll-Free||18002005835|
|TBA||7th Floor, 702, Raaj Chambers, Old Nagardas Road, Near Andheri Subway, Andheri East 400069||TBA||TBA|
|TBA||Aec Business Academy, Kittu Complex, Giriappa Road, Near GRT Grand Hotel, T Nagar, Chennai||Toll-Free||18002005835|
|TBA||Bapu Nagar ( Near Rajasthan University), Jaipur||TBA||TBA|
|TBA||Hotel Kens, Road No.3, Sri Nagar Colony, Banjara hills||Toll-Free||18002005835|
|TBA||L J Education & Training Centre, Next to Lazree Saree Shop, Behind Punjab National Bank, N C Kelkar Road, Dadar West 400028||Avinash||9920275533|
|TBA||Malviya Smirti Bhawan,(National Memorial Of Madan Mohan Malviya), at - 52-53, Deen Dayal Upadhaya Marg. Land Mark - Near I.T.O New Delhi - 110002||TBA||TBA|
|TBA||Mangalam Business Centre.22, Camac Street. Block A, 6th Floor||TBA||TBA|
|TBA||Sanctum Technologies Pvt Ltd, No.114, Al-Azeem center, Opp to Raheja Arcade, Above food World, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560 095||TBA||TBA|
|TBA||Sanctum Technology Pvt Ltd, #114, Al-Azeem Center, Opp. Raheja Arcade, Above Food World, Koramangla, Banglore - 560095||Alankar||8800047325|
|TBA||SCDL-1065, Gokhale Cross Road, Model Colony, Pune||Avinash||9920275533|
- Edupristine is a leader in Investment banking, Risk management and Financial modeling training having trained 10,000+ participants from 40+ countries.
- Serves a list of reputed corporate clients such as JP Morgan, Bank of America, Accenture, Mizuho Bank, E&Y and B-schools such as IIM C, IIM I, NUS Singapore, ISB Hyd, FMS etc.
- Edupristine is also a leader in Finance International Certification trainings such as CFA (registered with CFA Institute, USA), FRM (Registered with GARP, USA) and PRM (Registered with PRMIA, UK)
- Edupristine Prides itself to provide "Value for Money Training courses"that respect the time commitment of professionals.
Q. When can I give the exam?
A. Part I & Part II exams are available on 3rd Saturday of May & November each year.
Q. Can I use a calculator in the exam?
A.You will need a calculator for the exam, you are permitted to use specified financial calculators (TexasI BA II Plus or professional and HP 12C).
Q. What is the Pre-Requisites for the examA.
- Min an International and domestic bachelor degree.
- It will be good to have basic knowledge of Quantitative Methods, Financial Markets and Risk management.
Q. Who may apply for this examA.
- This program is suitable for Bankers, IT professionals, Analytics and Finance professionals with an interest in risk management.
- It is also beneficial for Btech, MBA, Finance graduates who are interested in financial risk management career.