new topics for FRM 1

llti20

new topics for FRM 1

Postby llti20 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:40 am

hi

i have purchased your FRM 1 pro. after reviewing the notes i realised that there are no notes on the new topics. for example, i couldnt find any note on model risk , coskewness and cokurtosis. Nothing about key rates, information risk and data quality management,multifactor risk metrics etc. the revision is also are for 2012 and has not been updated.

shreyas
Finance Junkie

new topics for FRM 1

Postby shreyas » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:28 am

Hi,

The topics you are talking about have minimal weightage from exam point of view so haven't been discussed in the notes. Still the notes will be updated and you will receive the updated content by thursday.

Return to “FRM Part I”

Disclaimer

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.