VAR CALCULATION USING MONTECARLO SIMULATION

alkash.ghai

Postby alkash.ghai » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:02 am

Can anyone share excel sheet of calculation of VAR for any asset class by using Monte Carlo Simulation Method.

edupristine
Finance Junkie

Postby edupristine » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:21 am

Hi,
There is no option to share excel sheets on this forum. Please ask your faculty for VaR calculation sheet.

edupristine
Finance Junkie

Postby edupristine » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:59 am

Can I ask for your Email ID please, as we are not permitted to share files on forum. We will get back to you for further communication on this query, once we get your ID.

Thanks a lot!!

alkash.ghai

Postby alkash.ghai » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:20 pm

Please share the VAR Calculation sheet by Montecarlo Method to alkash.ghai@gmail.com. I have requested couple of faculity but i haven't got till date.

alkash.ghai

Postby alkash.ghai » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:21 pm

Please share the VAR Calculation method by Monte carlo method excel sheet to alkash.ghai@gmail.com. I haven't received from any faculty till date.

Return to “FRM Part I”

Disclaimer

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.