Where to study from?

anshul.0123

Where to study from?

Postby anshul.0123 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:44 am

Hi Team

I would be appearing for FRM Part I in Nov 2017.

Would just like to know your opinion on whether the following materials are sufficient to clear the exams:
1) EduPristine Webinar Videos + Presentations
2) EduPristine FRM Part I HandBook
3) EduPristine Question Bank + Mock Papers

My query is primarily directed towards knowing if can one clear FRM Part 1 without studying any of the popular "textbooks", like FRM Curriculum, or Schweser Notes or Philippe Jorion.

Apart from this query, would request your help with the following concerns:

1) When I am clicking on the link "FRM Part I Study Materials", I am noticing this mentioned on the top of the page "EduPristine / ► FRM I 2016". Does this mean I am been granted access to "FRM 1 2016" materials by mistake instead of "FRM 1 2017".
2) I have not received the "Hardcopy Summarized Study Material" and "Hardcopy Formula Charts" on my address yet, while the registration for the course was done on 14-June-17.

anshul.0123

Re: Where to study from?

Postby anshul.0123 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:28 am

Hello Team

Request you reply to this post.

I hope this is the right place to post this query. If not, please do let me know.

Regards
Anshul

edupristine
Finance Junkie

Postby edupristine » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:48 am

Hi Anshul,

Yes, you can clear the FRM exam by studying the above-mentioned materials. But, it is also depends on your background and skill levels. All the best!

gauravkaushik.niam08

Postby gauravkaushik.niam08 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:56 am

Even i posted the same query but there seems to be no reply:

Dated 03.08.2017
Hi,

This is Gaurav Kaushik registered for FRM L1 online classes. With all the browsing and study I have done from the material provided on LMS, I have not found questions for practicing the concept and secondly, the material provided for studying is way too concise and in form of ppt which could be used for teaching not for studying. Is the material provided would suffice for passing FRM examination??

Please resolve as much of my time money and energy is involved for the same but till now I have not been satisfied.

Return to “FRM Part I”

Disclaimer

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.