multivariate density estimation (MDE)

missvidlalsare
Good Student

multivariate density estimation (MDE)

Postby missvidlalsare » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:58 am

i don understand whole concept ... like where this model should use, why to use this model specifically and how to use this model is there any particular formula for this model???

please explain and in exam are they going to ask numeric Q related this formula because not able to understand its formula and its logic???

edupristine
Finance Junkie

Re: multivariate density estimation (MDE)

Postby edupristine » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:08 am

Hi,

This is very vast concept and you need to refer the attached paper to get this concept and application in detail. Please let us know if anything still unclear.
Attachments
MDE and its application.pdf
(1.31 MiB) Downloaded 47 times

missvidlalsare
Good Student

Postby missvidlalsare » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:03 pm

:shock: :? :roll: not able to understand a single word from your attached file.... can you please tell me in a simple words ...using simple language...... sorry but i don understand anything from what you have provided,,...

edupristine
Finance Junkie

Postby edupristine » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:21 am

Hi,

We have provided the detailed paper on MDE. So, You need to specify the exact topic that is unclear to you as it is not possible to explain the vast concepts of MDE in your language. Thanks.

Return to “FRM Part I”

Disclaimer

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.