Postby a.joshi.a » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:36 am

If stock price is increase, why put option 's value will decrease?

Lower bound of American call option is (S-K)/(1+r)powert, why?

What does lower and upper bound define in case of Call and put options?

Finance Junkie

Postby content.pristine » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Dear a.joshi.a,

I believe you should revise the basics once again. You can answer these questions you have by reading the options reading in the curriculum. Also, please refer to the online videos.

If you have any further doubts, I will be happy to clarify them..

Return to “FRM Part I”

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to and we will rectify it.