Batch for FRM Part II Nov?

suresh.wadhwani2009
Finance Junkie

Batch for FRM Part II Nov?

Postby suresh.wadhwani2009 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:32 pm

Dear Pristine Team,

I was expecting that batch for FRM part II will start soon in near future for Nov attempt. But I got the information that no batch is going to start for Nov attempt. Any reason for the same?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Batch for FRM Part II Nov?

Postby admin » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:52 am

Hi Suresh

Our Content team is right now swamped in a separate project (we will be announcing this soon), and is not able to update the FRM Part II syllabus.

GARP had changed around 40% of the syllabus earlier this year and we feel that we cannot provide this as an offering to candidates without the due content updates.

In case if you want, we can provide you this content free of charge. However, do note that this is not the exact syllabus.

suresh.wadhwani2009
Finance Junkie

Postby suresh.wadhwani2009 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:12 am

Thanks for reverting!

I already got your material for FRM Part II by Mr Anil Grewal. As you are saying syllabus is chnaged by 40%. So can you pls suggest me the strategy for cracking part II. I mean whichmaterial to go for.. Core readings, scheweser, or anything else?

It would be great if you can revert on above. If not then also thanks for helping me till now.

soumyadeep.sinharay

Postby soumyadeep.sinharay » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:32 am

Hi Team

Yeah I was also searching for some materials from Pristine for FRM Part 2, Nov 2012.

If possible can you even share the previous year's material (Pristine Questions etc)
I think I will get some idea from those.

Also pls reply suresh's post.. I also have same question - which things to focua - schweser or bionic turtle..

Thanks

pawan

Postby pawan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Hi,

FRM Part II is quite different from Part I. Part II is more of theory as compared to Part I. You will have to read a lot and remember a lot as well!!

Given that we are in July and the exams are still more than 3 months away, I would suggest going through the core readings fully. One has to take care though to not get stuck in Basel II documents.

I hope this helps.

content.pristine
Finance Junkie

Postby content.pristine » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Hi!

The major changes are in Current Issues and Op Risk. However, the Market Risk part is mostly the same.

Return to “FRM Part I”

Disclaimer

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.