FRM Part-1 Nov_2012 Exam Feedback

swarnendupathak
Finance Junkie

FRM Part-1 Nov_2012 Exam Feedback

Postby swarnendupathak » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:35 pm

Hi to all,
do anybody share his/her experiance about the exam??? highlighting on difficulty level & epected probable cut-offs..??!!!

Swarnendu

balajismz
Finance Junkie

Re: FRM Part-1 Nov_2012 Exam Feedback

Postby balajismz » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:22 am

I felt time as a very BIG constraint, might hav been performed much better , had I got another 10-15 mins.

Regarding the cut-off may be around 62-65

Balaji

swarnendupathak
Finance Junkie

Postby swarnendupathak » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:12 am

Same experiance for me too... time at the last moment was the factor...which makes me to do some wild guess...for 3-4 questions. Most of them are very straight forward questions.. but made some silly mistakes in the theory & no idea about cut offs.
Lets hope for the best. best of luck

Swarnendu

satyanandan.atyam

Postby satyanandan.atyam » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:52 pm

I found the questions tricky............And this may lead to some silly mistakes in the answeser selection.........i feel 60 as a cutoff would be high........lets wait and see !!!!!

parik.v.loke

Postby parik.v.loke » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:39 am

Hi guys just wanted to confirm @ 1 Q in FRm exam BSM model applies to ?? forwards or American put what is the Ans?

swarnendupathak
Finance Junkie

Postby swarnendupathak » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:12 pm

I think BSM does not applies to American Option.

Swarnendu

Return to “FRM Part I”

Disclaimer

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.