FRM

nisha

FRM

Postby nisha » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:10 am

I have completed FRM but i m not getting job from last 6 months so you guys said that you will assist me.

pradeeppdy
Finance Junkie

FRM

Postby pradeeppdy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:11 am

Try to get some experience by applying for the internship opportunities on companies websites.

pradeeppdy
Finance Junkie

FRM

Postby pradeeppdy » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:30 am

Try for a job in a small co. to get the relevant experience in Risk management etc. . After you have got some experience then you will have the opportunities to work in bigger organisations You can try in the companies like sell side broking firms, wealth management companies etc. . I hope this works..

Return to “FRM Part II”

Disclaimer

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.