Postby paresh.patel » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:53 am

Only pristine materilas is not enough to clear exam? FRM core reading books i have not purchased,is it must to purchase? the zeroxe copy can provided from your side?and i want to know from where i can buy BA Plus II professional calculator and FRM exam paper for practice?

Finance Junkie

Postby content.pristine » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Dear Paresh,
Pristine Material can be sufficient to understand concepts if you attend classes regularly.
However, practice questions and sample papers are essential so you understand the level of the paper and time management skills.
My personal opinion with respect to Core Readings is that I prefer the FRM Handbook by Jorion.
We do not distribute any other study material apart from what is developed inhouse.
Where you can buy the calculator depends on your location. You may find it at large stationary shops or you can buy it online.
We conduct FRM Mock Tests and you can download the 2013 practice paper on the GARP website.

Which city are you from?

Return to “FRM Part II”

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to and we will rectify it.