PRM

j.himanshi

PRM

Postby j.himanshi » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:09 am

I wanted to know is it wise to opt for PRM III paper as first exam . Also, pls let me know does the online recordings / videos that has been provided is good enough to prepare for the exam as I am yet to enroll myself with the PRIMA body , so I do not have any other study material apart from what has been provided by Edu Pristine.

edupristine
Finance Junkie

PRM

Postby edupristine » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:30 am

Hi j.himanshi,

Opting for a paper entirely depends upon your comfort factor and the present knowledge about that subject based upon your background. I would suggest to opt for a paper about which you have atleast some knowledge. This will boost your confidence level and subsequently help you in preparation for other papers.

EduPristine's material is exhaustive and covers all topics in detail. Please start your studies with Pristine's material.

Return to “PRM Exam”

Disclaimer

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.