Queries on sample paper of financial modelling provided by edupristine

prakhar30791

Queries on sample paper of financial modelling provided by edupristine

Postby prakhar30791 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:32 pm

If anybody has solved sample papers of financial modelling, please help me to resolve my queries.

Following are the 3 queries of 2nd Sample paper (Sum of Part Valuation) which need to be resolved;

1) For Department A(produces Product Q), please give me the detailed working of how Rs 27200 (i.e Market sales) been calculated.
2) Please give me detailed working of calculating Unrealized Profit & arriving at Rs 2286.
3) For Department B(produces Product R), please give me the detailed working of how Closing Stock of 12000 been calculated.

Regards,
Prakhar Bhatia
Attachments
Day_2.pptx
Solution of the sample paper
(266.76 KiB) Downloaded 578 times

Return to “Open Source Financial Modeling”

Disclaimer

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.