But I am not able to do so.
Kindly provide guidance.

Moksha

Tags:

pawan

Re: Importing Data from external souces in excel

Postby pawan » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:10 am

Dear Moksha,

You are trying to access a 3rd party site and there is no way in which we can do anything about it. Kindly contact them to resolve your problem. Let me know if you need some other help.

prasad.ajinkya

Re: Importing Data from external souces in excel

Postby prasad.ajinkya » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:32 am

Hi Moksha

I think in the link you had provided, there is a clear export to excel button at the top (it looks like a green spreadsheet icon).

You can export and download the spreadsheets and link this to your model!

Hope this helps!

Return to “Open Source Financial Modeling”

Disclaimer

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.