PPP based Financial Model

Postby tamanna.keen » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:45 pm

Has anyone worked on PPP based Financial Model...? If so then pls share the process of making one..

Finance Junkie

Postby pankaj » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:44 pm

The question that needs to be answered for any PPP Model are:
What is the project objective
What is the investment required and breakup
What all resources would be provided by government
Is the project viable on standalone basis
If not, other ways of funding that can be looked at
Is there any state/central government funding available under any scheme
What is the expectation of concesioning agency
Alternate sources of revenue
Wat project structure is acceptable to concessionaire and govt agency
What are the risk that govt wants to own and risk that can be handed over to developer

So, once this questioned are answered, use modeling techniques of any project finance model ..

Postby cxnimovatanya » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:12 am

I am working on business analysis for bank products. I am new in business modeling. Can some one depict to me a base structure of Current Account ?

Finance Junkie

Re: PPP based Financial Model

Postby edupristine » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:32 am

I hope this link will help you in solving your query. Kindly give us your ID so that we can help you with Model which can help you in understanding it in a better way.

http://kalyan-city.blogspot.in/2011/02/ ... t-its.html

Return to “Open Source Financial Modeling”

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.