Installing Package "sandwich" in R- Software

abhishek.benjamin

Postby abhishek.benjamin » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:20 pm

I downloaded R- Software and its working . However, when I try to install packages like "sandwich" , it shows following error:

> install.packages("sandwich")
--- Please select a CRAN mirror for use in this session ---
Warning: unable to access index for repository http://cran.ms.unimelb.edu.au/bin/windows/contrib/3.1
Warning: unable to access index for repository http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/RWin/bin/ ... ontrib/3.1
Warning messages:
1: In open.connection(con, "r") : unable to resolve 'cran.r-project.org'
2: package ‘sandwich’ is not available (for R version 3.1.2)

Can someone suggest as to what I need to do to install it?

abhishek.benjamin

Postby abhishek.benjamin » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:59 pm

A further update, I resolved the issue. Now its its working Okay !!

das.subhradeep

Re: Installing Package "sandwich" in R- Software

Postby das.subhradeep » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:21 am

I am new to Big Data training.
Could you please confirm the following?
Is it mandatory to install any pre-requisite software (like Ubuntu, VMWare) in my laptop before attending the Big data class?
If yes, I do not have the required softwares. Also, I am not aware of the installation process.

Thanks,
Subhradeep

edupristine
Finance Junkie

Re: Installing Package "sandwich" in R- Software

Postby edupristine » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am

Mr. Subhradeep, Yes all the software are necessary for the classes.It is required that you download the required software and the installation instructions will be given in the class by the faculty.
The software to install can be found in the PowerPoint presentations which can be accessed from your web account.

Return to “Big Data & Hadoop”

Disclaimer

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.