How to earn from freelancing and JOb

How to earn from freelancing and JOb

Postby anshulmnc123 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:39 am

Hi Team

Please assist on below
My email is, Please respons to mail

Wanted some sample resumes and some interview questions, Also in what way can we write projects done from edupristine.

ABOUT freelancing QUERY
I Need a step strategy so that i can start working for startups and can edupristine can help to get some realtime work , I have gone thru recordings but wanted to consult small startups and internships so that i can go best in subject matter and then apply for jobs and showcase same in resume , eventhough I can take 2 live batches as promised by edupristine , how to achieve this earning while learning, Please help how to showcase syuch that i can get some initial projects for startups and freelancing work , What kind of freelancing work is involved how to get it , steps

I am into Business consulting and QA consultant , Can you help me with some top niches /topics on which a bussiness can be evergreen and also impacts brand , please understand i just need some hot topics to choice upon so that brand will develop in future . Is learning wordpress enough?
Please suggest some good links for recent plugin,themes and also some good links for wordpress as trainers are more experienced .
I actually focus on responsive site which opens all device, Please assist on niche selection and website making , This was not in edupristine.

Return to “Digital Marketing”

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to and we will rectify it.