Postby vm.probuilders » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:00 pm

Hello I'm Venoo from Jamaica, just wanna be the first to say hi and looking forward to this intensive training... Wish you al the best in your endeavours.

Re: New

Postby m.escandon.dono » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:35 pm

Hi everyone! Nice to virtually meet you all. I'm Mariana, from Uruguay. I hope we have a good time during these 12 sessions.

Postby ofrak007 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:30 am

Hi everyone,
I am Ofra and starting in today's batch of digital marketing and strategy course.
I look forward to learning both practical tool and strategic thinking regarding how to build an entire digital marketing campaign to suit business goals.
Nice to virtually meet everyone.
Ofra :-)

Finance Junkie

Postby edupristine » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:20 am

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the Digital Marketing course training by EduPristine. We hope you enjoy the training and it proves to be a fruitful learning experience. Use this forum to post any queries that you have.

Return to “Digital Marketing”

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to and we will rectify it.