Digital Marketing Day 1 - Par_edudeal_CaseStudy

sokunthearith.ly

Digital Marketing Day 1 - Par_edudeal_CaseStudy

Postby sokunthearith.ly » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:12 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am not quite clear for Par_edudeal_CaseStudy file of that business case.
Please kindly give me some explanation on that thing.

Best regards,

Thearith (Ly Sokunthearith)

edupristine
Finance Junkie

Re: Digital Marketing Day 1 - Par_edudeal_CaseStudy

Postby edupristine » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:13 am

Can you share your Email id? So that we can help you with the solution.

alosapy

Postby alosapy » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:18 pm

Hi Sir ,Madam,
The same question, I need help to solve "Par_edudeal_CaseStudy" where I don't understand question, especially "channels" and "Ticket size"
here my email alosapy@gmail.com

Another question.
Can i get more explain for
1-Search Funnel
2-Pay Per Click Funnel
3-PPC ROI
4-Social Funnel
5-Email Funnel

edupristine
Finance Junkie

Postby edupristine » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:20 am

Hi Sokunthearith,

Hope you are doing well.

Channels means the different mediums used to generate traffic/leads/sales.

Ticket size is the average selling price of the product.

See, by funnel we mean the process that you need to consider for a particular channel. In case of PPC funnel, the user will search for a query, your ad might be served (Impression received) and clicked on (which you will have to pay for; i.e. Cost per Click (CPC)) and then finally the user might convert after visiting your website (Cost per acquisition will be associated to this). To further elaborate, the funnel will look something like this:

Search -> Impression -> Click -> Conversion

The factor connecting the impressions and clicks is CTR (Click through rate) which can be found out like this:
CTR = (Clicks/Impressions)*100

There would be a cost that you will have to pay because you received a click (Cost per click)

The factor connecting the conversions and clicks is Conversion rate

Conversion Rate = (Conversions/Clicks)*100

Cost per Acquisition (CPA) = (Revenue generated from conversions/Cost spent on clicks)

Cost spent on clicks = Number of clicks * Cost per click (CPC)

I hope this clarifies your doubts.

Do let us know if you any other issues.

Return to “Digital Marketing”

Disclaimer

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.