Confusion about Schedule and Materials for CPA

mahasethyash

Confusion about Schedule and Materials for CPA

Postby mahasethyash » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:01 pm

I signed up for the CPA live online classes that is supposed to begin from the 2nd of July (tomorrow) at 7 am. Now I thought the team would make sure to make us know about the details as to the time, schedule and how we are the access the becker study materials. But as of now, after receiving the payment, nobody has done any of that and i believe its too late.

Can anybody here who is doing the same thing maybe help me out? I will call the office but that will only be after office hours.

Thanks,
Yash

edupristine
Finance Junkie

Re: Confusion about Schedule and Materials for CPA

Postby edupristine » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:00 am

Hi,

Your schedule is emailed to you prior to the day on which your class is scheduled. Also, the same will be available on the EdX App as well !!

In case there is a confusion or you do not receive your schedule in time, you can please call our toll-free number 18002005835 or email at care@edupristine.com

I hope the above puts you into a comfortable position. All the best.

Return to “CPA”

Disclaimer

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.