Simulation solving issues

sharmariddhi39

Simulation solving issues

Postby sharmariddhi39 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:20 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,
While i was solving simulations online, i was facing problem of where to write zero, when to write negative figure. Also in case of journal entries, if i write a combine entry the answer shown is incorrect. Also is it necessary to use sum and other formula in total?. Also can you help with the general points i need to keep in mind while giving cpa exam for all the subject. Also in question number 5 of simulation one of module 7 for FAR, why is Pension Benefit Asset used in the entry instead of pension benefit liability.

Thanks And Regards
Riddhi Sharma

edupristine
Finance Junkie

Re: Simulation solving issues

Postby edupristine » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:03 am

The given problem is related to simulations. There should not be any problems to write zeros, the negative values are generally written within brackets. The question would always guide you in case there is any particular instructions for that specific question.

Regarding the journal entries, if there is space to provide individual entries, you rather do that as the question is intending you to do the same.
It is not necessary to use the sum and other formulas. The sheets are not formula driven for the answers.

For general points for guidance you have a scheduled call with the faculty, he will take this up on that.

Return to “CPA”

Disclaimer

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.