looking for study partner through Skype for cfa level1

shruti.madani

Postby shruti.madani » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:09 pm

Hi,
I am looking for a study partner for cfa level 1 .
Please let me know if anyone's interested.
my mail id is shruti_madani@yahoo.co.uk

Shruti

pradeeppdy
Finance Junkie

Postby pradeeppdy » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:30 am

You can find for the study partner at http://www.analystforum.com/ ..

Hope it works..

Thanks

sun.7674

Re: looking for study partner through Skype for cfa level1

Postby sun.7674 » Fri May 15, 2015 8:37 pm

Even am seeking for study partner. But reply only if you are so serious for your study.

abmfitness

Postby abmfitness » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:02 am

I don't use Skype but email is ok, abmfitness@yahoo.com.
Which batch do you belong to, and which topics are already covered by your instructor?
Thank you,
mr. somesh r. doddi

dharde9
Good Student

Postby dharde9 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:11 pm

You can discuss with me regarding any topics if you want.. my id z dharde9@gmail.com

Return to “CFA Level I”

Disclaimer

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.