Calculator

akshita.r.garg

Calculator

Postby akshita.r.garg » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:08 am

Which calculator am I supposed to use and how?

edupristine
Finance Junkie

Re: Calculator

Postby edupristine » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:26 am

Hi Akshita

Only two calculator models are authorized for use during CFA Program exams:

Texas Instruments BA II Plus (including BA II Plus Professional)
Hewlett Packard 12C (including the HP 12C Platinum, 12C Platinum 25th anniversary edition, 12C 30th anniversary edition, and HP 12C Prestige).

akshita.r.garg

Postby akshita.r.garg » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:55 pm

And how am I supposed to use it?

akshita.r.garg

Postby akshita.r.garg » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:17 pm

How am I supposed to start using Texas Instrument BA II Plus pro?

edupristine
Finance Junkie

Postby edupristine » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:42 am

Hi Akshita

I am attaching a guidebook of BAII Plus PRO for your help, with the help of this you can calculate the problems.
BAIIPLUSPROGuidebook_EN.pdf
(1.65 MiB) Downloaded 352 times

Return to “CFA Level I”

Disclaimer

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.