Please help me out with below question
The ratio of Mean sum of residuals(MSR)/Mean squared Error (MSE) yields
Choose one answer.
a. The t statistic Incorrect
b. SST Incorrect
c. The F statistic Correct
d. The standard error

What does mean by Mean sum of residuals

iven a stock which is trading at $45. Three call options are available on the stock with strike prices of $42, $45 and $50. Suppose due to $1 change in the stock price the changes in the respective call options are \Delta C42, \Delta C45 and \Delta C50. Choose the correct option.
Choose one answer.
a. \Delta C_42> \Delta C_45> \Delta C_50 Incorrect
b. \Delta C_42< \Delta C_45< \Delta C_50 Correct
c. \Delta C_42< \Delta C_45> \Delta C_50 Incorrect
d. \Delta C_42> \Delta C_45< \Delta C_50 Incorrect
why b is ans... delta should be higher for at the money call
so ans should be a...
please correct me if i m wrong....

Tags:

content.pristine
Finance Junkie

Re: Quant & option

Postby content.pristine » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:58 pm

MSR is Mean Square Regression. This is an error from our side.
About your second question related to Delta, you are absolutely correct.
Thanks for spotting these errors :)
8-)

vandana.jain
Finance Junkie

Re: Quant & option

Postby vandana.jain » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:51 pm

thank you

Return to “CFA Level I”

Disclaimer

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.