Cash flow for manufacturing company for partnership

ravi.nandi82

Postby ravi.nandi82 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:50 am

dear all

i am facing the problem in prpearing cash flow and working capital . iahd doen the historiocal data and rati o analysis and i cant able to prepar ethe cash flow i here by attching the entire projections sheet which i had done can any one help me in doing cash flow and mail me back and suggest me what i doine is right or wrong. and help me in carrer. and ours organisation is partnership firma and we are in to completely textiles manifactres basically garment industy .
i request you toi help me out in finishing the financial analysis.,

Tags:

ravi.nandi82

Re: Cash flow for manufacturing company for partnership

Postby ravi.nandi82 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:53 am

dear all

i am facing the problem in prpearing cash flow and working capital . iahd doen the historiocal data and rati o analysis and i cant able to prepar ethe cash flow i here by attching the entire projections sheet which i had done can any one help me in doing cash flow and mail me back and suggest me what i doine is right or wrong. and help me in carrer. and ours organisation is partnership firma and we are in to completely textiles manifactres basically garment industy .
i request you toi help me out in finishing the financial analysis.,

shreyas
Finance Junkie

Postby shreyas » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi,

Can you discuss your exact doubt. Please be more specific so that i may be able to help you out

Return to “CFA Level I”

Disclaimer

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.