CFA L1- Equity Quiz 2 questions

vishnu.ftw
Good Student

Postby vishnu.ftw » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:18 am

Question 10: Could someone explain why option a is correct and not option b?

Question 15: Could you explain step-by-step how to work this problem? Why is the answer the marginal net tax effect of additional debt?

Question 19: How does an increase in Payable days decrease cash conversion cycle? Shouldn't the correct answer be option c?

vishnu.ftw
Good Student

Postby vishnu.ftw » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:21 am

Also, Question 8: According to the equity lecture, a stop loss sell order is when you put a limit to reverse the order if the price gets too HIGH. Now, this didn't make sense to me at the time, and the answer to this question is a stop loss sell order is when you reverse (ie buy the stock) if the price goes below the market price. could someone confirm this?

lokesh1
Good Student

Postby lokesh1 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:21 am

Hey Vishnu

I could answer your query only if you could paste the exact question here.

Return to “CFA Level I”

Disclaimer

Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc

CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to abuse@edupristine.com and we will rectify it.