Did you know that building a website is easy, but getting it ranked is big task? If done correctly, it can increase the quality as well as the quantity of the traffic. It also helps search engines discover your content and ultimately makes it rank higher on the search engine results. SEO has many aspects and hence manually handling all the processes and requirements is next to impossible. This is the main reason why there is a huge demand for all the SEO tools. It is likely to act as a Swiss army knife in the world of SEO.
There is nothing impossible for us. Mankind can solve every possible issue. But don’t we want comfort? We desire technology that can give us relief from our work routine so that we can focus more on work that can reap results. Many tools have been introduced to provide relief from that extra work. Here, we will discuss free SEO tools to optimize a website. There are various SEO tools available that have been designed to solve the same purpose but may have different features and offerings.
In the field ofâ€¯Digital Marketing,â€¯SEO is an important task. It is only a stable way to get long-term results and revenue. There are multiple techniques and strategies in SEO. You must analyze and implement them on your website to get a better search engine ranking. It’s a typical task to analyze the whole website, make a strategy, and then update the pages one by one. This is the reason we need the help of some useful tools which will enhance our skills and help in saving time.
To save you the hassle of trying and implementing various SEO tools, we have collated and provided the ultimate SEO tools list. There are a lot of free and paid tools which are available. Let us quickly find out:
We’ve categorized the tools into five different segments:
- Keyword Research Tools
- Implementation Tools
- Rank and Link Checker Tools
- Page Analytics Tools
- Content Creation Tools
Google Search Engine:
- Although there are lots of SEO tools, the most trustworthy and easily accessible one isâ€¯the Google search engine.
- We can use it in various aspects like keyword suggestion, title suggestion, image suggestion, weather reporting, word dictionary, translator, and many more. We can use it in a different way of searching such as
Keywordâ€¯site: example.comâ€¯> In this process we can get all the pages that talk about the keywords mentioned on that website.
Keyword â€“keyword2 > In this process Google show results for those sites which has the word Keyword and exclude the word keyword2.
- There are various tips available to use Google search engine more efficiently. Try them all.
- Google Keyword plannerâ€¯is a keyword searching tool where you get ideas of different keywords as well as a keyword phrases.
- You can search the keywords using different filters like country, language, date range, etc.
- This tool can also be used to check the seasonality of different keywords.
- You can check month-wise search data and find the best time to market your products.
- It’s a sneaky tool that is used to get alerts on the targeted keywords.
- It shows the latest news, topics, or any related articles corresponding to a particular keyword. You canâ€¯create an alertâ€¯for your competitor’s brand name or your product name to keep track of everything that’s happening in your industry.
- Google Tag Manager:
- Google Tag Manager is a tool that helps you create different tags for your website.
- It helps you to add or update tags for conversion tracking, site analysis, remarketing, and many more.
- Google tag managerâ€¯assures you error-free tagging without any intervention from the Tech Team. Google has created anâ€¯exhaustive courseâ€¯to help you understand the tool too.
- Google Structured Data:
- Structured Dataâ€¯is a kind of tool that stores the organizational data in a file and serves them in a structured way to Google.
- It uses theâ€¯schema.org vocabulary. A variety of structured data types are available, which can make your content eligible for differentâ€¯search features.
- Google Search Console:
- Google Webmaster Tools andâ€¯Google Search Consoleâ€¯both are the same things with different names.
- You can submit your sitemap, robot.txt file, Index and crawl the new pages, check backlinks, improve site performance, search top keywords corresponding to individual pages, etc.
- This contains all the data you need to check on your organic traffic.
- SEOmator’sâ€¯online SEO audit tool crawls the entire content of a website and provides comprehensive analytics and How-to-fix tips regarding SEO elements such as:
- Content Quality
- HTML Tags
- Internal Links
- Structured Data
- Site Structure
- Social Media
- Organic SERP Presence
- Seomator online SEO audit tool contains some unique features such as White Label Fully Customized Reports with How-to-Fix recommendations, Monitoring Alerts Tool, and Bulk Processing at better prices.
- Raven tools:
- Raven Tools isâ€¯schema creating toolâ€¯that helps you to create an exact schema for your webpage.
- It is mainly for web designers to understand better and implementâ€¯schema.orgâ€¯perfectly.
Rank and Link Checker Tool
- SERP Keyword rank checker:
- PageRank Checker tool helps you check your domain rank.
- It becomes more interesting if you know thatâ€¯PageRank Checkerâ€¯will show you the localâ€¯rank for the keywordsâ€¯as well. Google PageRank is based on backlinks.
- More backlinks will result in higher PageRank. So, from this tool, we can measure the value of backlinks.
- Broken link checker:
- If you want to check if the backlinks to your website are broken or not,â€¯the broken Link Checker toolâ€¯helps you to find that.
- Websites having many dead links lose ranking as it harms site performance.
- Backlinks checker:
- If there are a lot of inbound and outbound links attached to your domain, then it is required to monitor them.
- The Backlinks checker toolâ€¯helps you to check all the links so that you can review your off-page SEO work.
Page Analytics Tools
- Google page speed insight:
- It’s a very useful tool by Google using which we canâ€¯analyze the page loading speedâ€¯and get the idea of optimizing the page errors for mobile and desktop devices.
- Page Speed insights tool helps us improveâ€¯page loading time, site performance and, user experience.
- Google Analytics:
- Google Analyticsâ€¯is the most widely used Analytics tool which is being used to analyze the whole website.
- The basic categories under which you can measure parameters are:
- Who came to your website? (Audience data, demographics, etc.)
- How did they come to your website? (Source, Medium, etc.)
- What did they do on your website? (Landing page, time spent, bounce rate, Goal Conversions, etc.)
- Page analyzer:
- Page Analyzer is a vitalâ€¯SEO tool. It guides us toâ€¯analyze pageâ€¯analytics.
- There are various types of free helpfulâ€¯Page analyzing tools. Using this tool, we can track website traffic, top searched keywords, and many more.
- We can analyze the current state of website data, visitors, traffic and know what areas need to be further developed.
Content Creation Tools
- Google trends:
- Google Trendsâ€¯shows topics and news which are high in demand, and this can give ideas for content marketing.
- It develops ourâ€¯content marketingâ€¯strategy and helps us find topics that will generate traffic.
- CopyScape / Plagiarism checker:
- This tool is very helpful for content writers. It is important to check your content if it is fresh or curated from other sources.
- Theâ€¯Plagiarism checkerâ€¯helps us to improve the content if there is any plagiarism. It shows what percentage of content is copied and how much is unique.
- You can then make appropriate changes and push it live.
- Grammar Checker:
- This is also a very useful tool to check whether your content is grammatically correct or not.
- With the help of aâ€¯grammar checker tool,â€¯you can correct an article, preposition, or any other small mistakes in the content.
We all know that SEO is a big part of the current Digital Marketing strategy. It has become the largest and most stable way of generating traffic as well as customers. These tools, if used correctly, can be a huge help in improving your website traffic.
The digital marketing course is trending, and you must go for it without any second thought.
Do you know any other tool? Got any questions regarding thedigital marketing course in India or digital marketing course duration, then please feel free to get in touch with us. All the best and happy learning!