Dear FRM Candidate,
Just a few days to to go! Hope you are making the best out of your study time by revising and solving plenty of practice questions.
Last week, we took a look at several trading strategies. I hope it helped cement your concepts. This time, we will look at more excel sheets on Financial Markets and Products and Valuation and Risk Models.
Financial Markets and Products:
1. Cheapest to Deliver - You can learn how to identify the cheapest to deliver in a T.Bond contract
2. Duration Hedging - Understand how to calculate the number of T.Bond contracts needed to hedge a bond portfolio.
3. Forex Futures Arbitrage - Discover arbitrage situations when interest rate parity does not hold.
4. Interest Rate Swap - Check out the mechanics of a plain vanilla interest rate swap
Valuation and Risk Models:
1. Option Pricing - Find the value of an option by both Black Scholes and Monte Carlo Simulation
2. VaR - Find the Historical VaR, Parametric VaR, EWMA Volatility, Margin Requirement based on VaR, and forecast the stock price using Geometric Brownian Motion.
I hope these models help you attain a deeper understanding of these topics.
Wishing you luck for your exams!
Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will rectify it.
2015 © Edupristine. ALL Rights Reserved.