| ABOUT USMLE
Overall, the lack of doctors affects more than 1,600 geographic areas in the United States.
Nearly 16,000 doctors would be needed to alleviate this shortage. The US has a growing need for physicians as the country's population continues to grow and age. This demand has created an attractive job market for physicians that draws candidates from around the globe.
United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) is a three-step exam for medical licensure in the United States and is sponsored by the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME).
USMLE assesses a physician's ability to apply knowledge, concepts and principles. To demonstrate fundamental patient-centered skills, which are important in health and diseases, USMLE helps the medical students. USMLE constitute the basis of safe and effective patient care also.
EduPristine has been dedicated to helping medical students and Doctors prepare for the USMLE. We are proud to introduce a new series of personalized services and exclusive resources to help you attain the highest score possible on the USMLE exam series, and to provide you with the keys to secure your residency
If you are an MBBS student and wish to settle in the USA in the future, USMLE is the best option for you to get certified and start a medical practice in the USA.
- The Indian MD degree will not be recognized by any US program or state licensing authority and hence you will have to go through all the three years of the same MD training in the USA again. So it's better that if you complete your MBBS than you can apply for the USMLE..
- You can earn way more than what you would do in India.
- USMLE not only gives you exposure of less stressed work system in the USA but also broad knowledge of living in a different standard.
- The process in the USA is more organized than in India.
- After USMLE candidates eligible for applying to residency programs in the USA.
- Candidates can apply for fellowships in the USA, if they have a recognized post-graduate qualification from any country.
- USMLE include that one can apply for licensure in the UAE also.
- The living conditions in the USA are far better. After your residency, you get to live a satisfying life that you've always dreamt of.
ONLINE COACHING COURSE FEATURES
We EduPristine provides you all the important material and study guides that will help you to crack your exam. We EduPristine Provides you
- Becker's e Coach 6 month's access to all Step 2 CK subjects.
- Over 200 hours of multimedia instruction from expert faculty, including video introductions, summaries and audio lectures.
- Flipbook technology that lets you highlight, underline and take notes as lectures are playing.
- Fast play mode so you can view annotated audio lectures at regular, 1.2x and 1.5x speed.
- Full-color illustrations, embedded motion graphics that demonstrate complex concepts.
- Regularly updated content, ensuring that the curriculum covers the most relevant high-yield topics.
- 3 months of U World Step 2 CK Question Bank providing you with over 2,000 exam-like questions.
- Full set of textbooks in hard copy.
Submit your details to get a callback for course counseling