The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is the ACCA course full form. It is one of the top career options in accounting if you are looking to make a career in Accounting. The ACCA course is a globally recognized course that adds a lot of credentials to your portfolio. Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), is a leading international accountancy collaborative body. The ACCA course duration is about 2-3 years depending on how fast a candidate can clear the exams. One can pursue the ACCA course in India after giving their 12th board examinations because that is the minimum qualification required to appear for this exam. ACCA is advancing and leading the accounting field day by day. With time it is going to be the most sought-after credential. Candidates who want to upskill and get better at accounting should pursue ACCA.
Benefits of a career in ACCA
- There are a lot of career benefits after doing an ACCA Course. Some of the major ones are listed below –
- International Recognition:
- ACCA Certification is globally recognized by professionals and organizations. If you decide to work abroad, unlike some other certifications, your ACCA certificate is valid. Even internationally, it will open a lot of doors for your accounting career. There are various types of high-paying jobs a person can opt for after completing their ACCA course exam. The ACCA course is preferred in 59 countries, thus providing better career opportunities globally. As the ACCA course meets the international standard requirement for jobs in foreign countries, ACCA qualified professionals have an advantage when it comes to selecting a job in the accounts and finance field.
- Cost Effective:
- Pursuing an ACCA course is an investment, it is an investment for the future. It provides a lot of global job opportunities, and if the candidates crack the interview and complete the course they get an opportunity to work with multinational companies. Industries are always looking for professionals in this field because they have practical and technical knowledge as well as analytical and strong decision-making skills, which raise their demand. The ACCA course fees is more affordable in comparison to other professional courses fee, it can be paid during the time of registration for the exam. The ACCA course exams have 4 sessions every year when candidates can enroll and pay the exam fee at their convenience.
- Great start for a career in Accounting:
- ACCA course syllabus is very efficient as it provides full practical and technical knowledge of the field. It is a great course if you want to get in-depth knowledge about the world of accounting and finance to boost your career. If you want to get the right set of knowledge, the ACCA course is the right choice. The ACCA course syllabus provides lucrative knowledge along with course topics that will help in enhancing your strategic and decision-making skills. It is an excellent course for beginners, which will open a lot of career paths. Multinational companies prefer ACCAs over CAs because ACCA meets the international audit and accounting standards as it is IFAC compliant and is globally recognized.
- More convenient and provides a specialized skill set:
- In terms of getting certified and completing the ACCA course, the institute allows candidates 10 years to get their ACCA course certificates and to clear the exams. This is the longest duration of time that an institute provides to its candidates to complete a professional course. Candidates can study for the ACCA course even while working since they are allowed 10 years to give the exams. Candidates can appear for it at their convenience and whenever they feel like they are ready. ACCA course is not only more convenient, but it also provides a more specialized skill set in accounting and finance. It gives practical knowledge and covers a vast range of course topics such as Financial Accounting and Management, Corporate and Business Law, Performance Management and Analysis, Taxation, Financial Reporting, Audit, and Assurance on an advanced level.
- International Recognition:
Scope of ACCA Course
- As a growing profession, ACCA has long-term benefits and is proven to be very efficient.
- Since the ACCA course covers a variety of topics in different courses, candidates who have done this course are proven to be highly skilled and knowledgeable in different fields.
- To be ACCA certified, candidates need to have at least 3 years of working experience among professionals, which will also make them corporate ready and help in enhancing their skills.
- With this course, the candidate can start a promising career anywhere.
- The ACCA course builds a foundation for the start of a professional career.
EduPristine, along with training and placement assistance, offers an ACCA course training that makes the candidate job-ready. EduPristine is all about Empowering Professionals. When it comes to ACCA course eligibility, a candidate must have completed 12th from the Commerce stream and have passed in five subjects, including English and Mathematics, with 65% marks in at least two subjects and over 50% marks in others. It takes 2 years to complete all the exams and 3 years to get the required work experience. If the candidate has prior work experience, they can complete the ACCA course in 2 years. To know more about the ACCA course details, you can contact the counsellors at EduPristine.