The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a global professional accounting body and offers the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification. ACCA course provides preferential immigration status in 59 countries, which means you will be eligible to apply for professional and higher positions in accounting in over 59 countries. ACCA course provides you a golden opportunity to build a career globally.
The ACCA course is divided into 3 Levels – Applied Knowledge Level, Applied Skills Level, and Strategic Professional Level. After completion of each level, the candidate is awarded a Certificate in Accounting and Business to acknowledge his learning and expertise. In case a candidate wants to start their ACCA career right after completing and passing 12th or HSC, they have to complete the ACCA Foundation course before enrolling for the Applied Knowledge Level. The Foundation Course trains the student on all the basic concepts and topics of accounting.
Below are the ACCA course details – Structure, Requirements, Eligibility, Duration, and Fees
- Completed 12th from Commerce stream and passed five subjects including English and Mathematics/ Accounts, with 65% marks in at least two subjects and over 50% marks in others
- Pursuing graduation in Commerce i.e., B. Com, BBA, BMS, etc.
- BA/B.Sc. graduates from a recognized university (no marks restrictions), through a foundation in Accountancy
- Preparing for CPT, IPCC
ACCA Course Level
Applied Knowledge Level
Applied Skills Level
Strategic Professional Level
Options: (Any 2)
Registration, Exemption and Subscription fee
Initial registration fee
Annual subscription 2020 fee
Exemption fee for Applied Knowledge exams (fee per ACCA exam)
Exemption fee for Applied Skills exams (fee per ACCA exam)
The ACCA course fee in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, and all over India is the same.
The exam fee for each subject differs as per the schedule during the year. For the latest ACCA course fee and ACCA Exam fee, you can visit the ACCA website.
For the latest ACCA Course structure and fees in India, refer to the link below.
ACCA course duration is 2 years for completing all the levels of the ACCA course – Knowledge Level, Skills Level, and Professional Level
The candidate must also obtain a minimum of 36 months of relevant work experience for the ACCA course Final Certificate, Membership, and ACCA Designation.
A candidate does not need to wait to complete all the levels of the ACCA course to obtain Academic certificates. With the completion of each level, you can earn different degrees and certifications.
Below are the certificates that can be earned at the completion of each ACCA course level
Completed ACCA Level
On Completion of Knowledge Level
Earn Diploma in Accounting and Business Certificate
On Completion of Skills Level
Earn Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business Certificate
Students can also earn the BSc. (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting by Oxford Brookes University
On Completion of Professional Level
Earn ACCA designation and membership
Student can also earn the MSc degree in Professional Accountancy by University of London
EduPristine provides high quality ACCA course classroom training in Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, and Hyderabad. EduPristine also provides training for ACCA courses in India through Live Online Classes.
- 1100+ hours of instructor-led training in two modes. You can enroll for classroom training or live online training as per your need and convenience
- High quality learning content based on exam patterns and question types to build confidence for your first attempt
- 24*7 online access to program material so that you can learn and revise at your own pace
- Access to 1100+ hours of exclusive recordings for future reference and subject guidance
- Task-based simulations, MCQs, study planner, and Mock Tests for thorough practice before the exams
- Dedicated discussion forum for quick doubt solving throughout the week
- Career services for finding good job opportunities and placements with reputed companies in our network