May 27, 2018
MS Excel is one of the most prolific tools being used by most of the businesses around the world. When it comes to data crunching and analysis, it is one of the most popular and easy tools used in the market by the people. Nowadays, most people know about and use Excel in their day to day work though they might be only using its basic functionalities. It is sufficient upto a certain point but if you need to grow ahead in your career then you need to not only know about the advanced functions that Excel provides but be an expert at the same. You can create impressive visuals, charts, graphs and dashboards using advanced excel course. You can extract meaningful information from a dataset using the formulae available with Excel.
Excel spreadsheets are commonly used by businesses to show financial information and other relevant data. They are used across all departments like sales, HR, IT etc.
1. Helps in saving time by providing formulae to do calculations which would have consumed a lot of time if done manually.
2. Easy to construct graphs, charts, visuals and dashboards which makes presentation of the data in an easily understandable manner possible.
3. Easy to debug and audit the formulae.
4. Data stored in the excel spreadsheets can be in the form of numbers, texts and images too.
5. Excel spreadsheets are available for online access. So, you can view or download them any time anywhere from your laptop, mobile, tablet, etc. making remote and mobile working possible.
Excel is a very versatile tool and can be used for almost anything that you can imagine: Agendas, Budgets, Calendars, Cards, Charts and Diagrams, Financial Tools, Flyers, Forms, Inventories, Invoices, Lists and to-do checklists, Planners, Plans and proposals, Reports, Schedules, Timesheets, etc.
To be able to use Excel effectively you have to be proficient in all the functions that Excel has to offer. For this, there are many professional advanced Excel course trainings available both offline as well as online. Before we see the list of the advanced Excel course training providers, we ought to know what topics should be covered in this course in order to call oneself an expert in Excel.
Advanced Functions – SUMIF, SUMIFS, COUNTIF, SUMPRODUCT, LOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, Text Formulae, Circular Referencing, Array Formula,etc
Other Topics – Charting, Macros (VBA), Formatting, Conditional Formatting, Tables, Pivot Tables, Excel Dashboard, etc.
Following are the ways to learn Excel. Which one you choose depends on your own preferences:
Some of the best training institutes that provide Advanced Excel course are:
So, to conclude, use the mode that suits you the best and improves your understanding. Invest in the right method and practice a lot and get recognition at work for Excel skills.