Chartered Financial Analyst (CFAÂ®) is a professional course that provides knowledge about the core aspects of finance. CFA Charter is a globally recognized designation that opens doors to job opportunities in MNCs all over the world. There are different training courses for the Level I CFAÂ® Exam, and the options available are Level I CFAÂ® Live Online Classes, Level I CFAÂ® Classroom training, Level I CFAÂ® Self Study training. We will cover the requirements and benefits of the Level I CFAÂ® Self Study training method and how you can avail professional Level I CFAÂ® Self Study training material.
Who should opt for Level I CFAÂ® Self Study Training?
- Candidates can start Level I CFAÂ® exam preparation during the last year of graduation or after graduation.
- Most of these students need professional guidance and training to understand the concepts and their implications well.
- The most suitable training for these students is the Level I CFAÂ® Live Online Classes and the Level I CFAÂ® Classroom training.
- Working professionals with a background in finance or accounting, who have a clear understanding of the basic concepts and can manage studies without professional guidance, can opt for the Level I CFAÂ® Self Study Training.
Why should you opt for Level I CFAÂ® Self Study Training?
- It is difficult for working professionals to find time and manage studies along with work.
- Level I CFAÂ® Self Study Training gives you the flexibility to study anytime and anywhere while you work towards your career goals.
- Candidates can study at their own pace and as per their convenience. Moreover, Level I CFAÂ® Self Study Training is available at pocket-friendly prices.
- Candidates can either opt for all modules of the Level I CFAÂ® Self Study Training or choose only the difficult modules for a detailed explanation of the topic.
- To be eligible for the CFA course, the candidate:
- Should have a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree or be in the final year of the bachelor’s degree at the time of registration. Or
- Should have four years of qualified, professional work experience or a combination of work/college experience that totals four years.
- It takes 2 years to complete all the three levels of the CFAÂ® Program and 6 months to complete the Level I of CFAÂ® Program.
Level I CFAÂ® Syllabus/ Curriculum:
- The Level I CFAÂ® Syllabus consists of 10 key areas of study which are as follows:
- Ethical and Professional Standards
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Quantitative Methods
- Alternative Investments
- Equity Investments
- Fixed Income
- Portfolio Management and Wealth Planning
Level I CFAÂ® Subjects Weightage
- Each of the Level I CFAÂ® subject has a different weightage in the exams as given below:
- The Level I CFAÂ® Exam is a computer-based exam that is offered in February, May, August, and November with a 10 days exam window.
- The exams are in a Multiple Choice Questions format, and the candidate has to answer all the 180 multiple choice questions.
- The exam is held in two sessions, the morning session, and the Afternoon session.
- Both the sessions are 2 hours 15 minutes long and contain 90 questions each.
- All the questions, in both the sessions, are equally weighted and are based on all the ten topics.
- There are no penalties or negative marking for wrong answers in the exams.
Level I CFAÂ® Topics
|Ethical and Professional Standards||15%|
|Financial Reporting and Analysis||15%|
|Portfolio Management and Wealth Management||6%|
Level I CFAÂ® Self Study Training
- The Level I CFAÂ® Self Study training offers a complete solution for you to learn and practice with adequate video lessons, question banks and mock tests.
- 55+ Hours of Exclusive HD Video Recordings
- Comprehensive Study Notes and Explanations
- 24×7 Online Access to program material
- 10 Self Study Modules (1 Module for each topic)
- 6 Full Length Mock Tests
- 2500+ Questions Bank
- Dedicated Discussion Forum
- Performance Tracking through LMS
- 40 Hours Crash Course for all Topics
- Complimentary Soft Skills Training
Level I CFAÂ® Self Study Features
- Built strategically to suit everyone’s learning pace and style
- Increased Convenience and Flexibility as you can study whenever and wherever you want
- Reduced Cost compared to conventional training programs. Save travelling time and expense
- Enhanced Retention with easy-to-learn video lessons, real-life examples, and exam-oriented content
- Get doubts resolved within 48 hours by professionals through our Dedicated Discussion Forum
- Fast Track Revision sessions for all 10 Topics before exams
- Exclusive HD Videos with detailed explanations and solutions