Business Accounting is one of the most flourishing fields that B.COM student can enter.
What’s the Problem?: 10 Lakhs B.COM/ M.COM/ MBA students are passed every year. The competition is high- what are we doing to stand out?
What’s Up with the Job Industry?: Some major skills that every employer ask for their accounting and taxation departments. As of today, there are about 57,000+ Jobs on Naukri for Accounting and Taxation jobs, wherein the majority of skills employers are asking for are TALLY, SAP in Accounting, MS Excel, QuickBooks, and MIS Reporting.
What’s the solution? Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT) Course. The only leading course provider in India that trains you in 4 software, provides you with 4 certificates and prepares you for 5 careers.
BAT Course Eligibility: B.COM, M.COM, MBA, and other commerce graduates are most eligible for BAT course.
Business Accounting & Taxation Course for B.COM Student
- Learn from TOP CA c Our Business Accounting & Taxation Program is designed by top class chartered accountants, with a specific focus on helping you to become a professional accountant.
- Prepare for 5 Senior Accounting Roles: The course is designed to give hands-on-expertize in the area of accountants, taxation, MIS, compliance, and reporting.
- Upgrade to the Latest 4 Software: The program is integrated with high-end accounting software and applications i.e. SAP, Tally, Quick Books, and Advanced Excel, certificates are provided for the same.
- Get Practical Training: The extensive training, practical case studies, live projects, and hands-on experience on this software is important for any accounts professional to know, grow and prosper in their career.
- Skill-Up for Higher Pay: Learn accounting skills that are trending like GST, Taxation, Auditing, and Payroll that will serve you with a higher pay. Expect better Return on Investment on your BAT course fees.
To Counseling for the same today and to know BAT course fees, register here to get a call from BAT Expert.