Yes, You can complete all the ACCA exams in 2 years. ACCA holds four exam sessions each year. Each session allows the students to take a maximum of four exams and a total of eight exams each calendar year. This makes it possible to complete all the ACCA exams in a duration of two years. There are three levels in the ACCA exam. Knowledge level has three papers which are Accounting in Business, Management Accounting (MA), Financial Accounting (FA). The skills level consists of six papers which are Corporate and Business Law (LW), Performance Management (PM), Taxation (TX), Financial Reporting (FR), Audit and Assurance (AA), Financial Management (FM). The last level is the professional level which consists of two mandatory and two optional papers. SBL – Strategic Business Leader and SBR – Strategic Business Reporting are the two mandatory papers, and Advanced Financial Management (AFM), Advanced Performance Management (APM), Advanced Taxation (ATX), and Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA) are the optional papers. You must take and pass a total of thirteen examinations to earn the ACCA designation.
Is an ACCA enough to get a good job abroad?
- Yes, ACCAis an amazing designation to get a job abroad. With an ACCA qualification, you can apply for jobs overseas.
- There are high chances that an international corporation will recruit you if you have the designation of an ACCA.
- The ACCA course contains topics that will assist you in improving your strategy and decision-making capabilities.
- ACCA is regarded as one of the highest paying jobs not only in foreign countries but in India also.
- If you are not planning to settle overseas, you can get high-paying jobs in India too. The ACCA is a globally recognized accounting qualification that will put you ahead of the competition in 59 countries, including the Middle East, Europe, the United Kingdom, and others.
- Taking the ACCA will benefit you and offer you an advantage when applying for a permanent residency visa.
- The degree needs three years of professional work experience. So ACCAs can either return to their previous employers or pursue corporate or private consulting opportunities during most of that time.
- ACCA fulfills the possibility of a successful job and a secure future that leads to financial independence.
What is the future of ACCA?
- In simple words, the future is ACCA. The ACCA course covers both public as well as management accounting which is high in demand.
- An ACCA is a worldwide recognized certification that is highly sought after.
- The accounting sector is growing globally, which means that there are more job opportunities in the accounting field.
- Industries are always looking for specialists in this field since they possess practical and technical knowledge as well as analytical and strong decision-making skills.
- If you want to get the right set of abilities, an ACCA is a fantastic choice.
- ACCA has updated its professional level exams to keep up with the accounting profession’s requirements by incorporating strategic business thinking into standard finance accounting skills.
Which has more value in India? ACCA or US CMA?
- ACCA and US CMA are two different courses in accounting. The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is a management accounting certification whereas the ACCA course (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) covers management as well as public accounting.
- If you want to specialize in Management accounting, you should pursue CMA. But if you are looking for knowledge in both these fields, you should consider going for an ACCA course certification.
- ACCA has more job opportunitiessince candidates with this designation can pursue jobs in both fields.
- With an ACCA certification, you can pursue forensic accountant, finance manager, financial controller, corporate treasurer, and so on.
- With a CMA certification, you can work as Financial Controller, Chief Financial Officer, Cost Accountant, Relationship Manager, Management Accountant, Financial Analyst, etc.
How hard is it to complete the ACCA course?
- ACCA covers every major factor of accounting and a lot of important topics.
- It is not very hard to complete the ACCA course if you dedicate and manage your time correctly.
- To pass every exam, you need to invest your time in each of the core topics. Studying for the ACCA exam is not difficult, you just need to be hard working.
- A lot of candidates clear all the ACCA course exams within a time span of two years with proper training and mock tests.
- One of the institutions that offer ACCA course training is EduPristine. EduPristine is India’s No.1 training institution that offers accounting, finance, and marketing courses.
- EduPristine is a Gold Partner of the ACCA. EduPristine offers hands-on course training and Soft Skills instruction, as well as placement aid.
- They offer the most comprehensive study and coaching system available, good practice tools, and skilled trainers to ensure thorough preparation at all levels.
- It provides Career Services after the exam and placement assistance to assist students with career opportunities after the completion of the course.
- It offers Soft Skills training to all its students to help them build up their personality.
- If you’re interested in taking the ACCA course, you can get more information at EduPristine about the ACCA course structure or its fees. You can get in touch with the counsellors.
- You can also walk in at any of the centers for a free counselling session.