If you are writing the FRM exam in November 2014. There is not a lot of time left for you to speed up your preparation for the FRM exam. The first and foremost thing to do, if you haven’t done it already is to join a FRM course. Make sure that you are done with the FRM course by September 30th, so that you have at least a month to practice the FRM questions.
Our experience tells us that the more number of questions you solve, the better are your chances to clear the exam.
While choosing a FRM course, here are few things you should keep in mind:
- Make sure that the FRM course is taken by experienced professionals with the right qualification.
- The FRM course syllabus should be in sync with the FRM exam syllabus.
- The FRM course material should be easily comprehensible with exam focus than focusing only on covering the exam syllabus.
- The FRM course should cover the topics giving weighted time so that time is spent judiciously and you would get greater time to learn the difficult topics.
- Once the FRM syllabus is covered, ensure that there is a provision for Mock tests and their doubt clearing sessions by the course instructors.
The standard registration for FRM exam is over now, you should be applying under late registration which is available till 15th of October. This step by step registration process will guide you on how to register for the exam.
FRM preparation requires dedication and utmost concentration. EduPristine has a profound history in FRM and CFA training, with more than 93% pass rate, our FRM courses are top notch and would help you clear the exam in your first try.