To become an established Accountant, one needs to have a solid foundation at the beginning itself. One such accounting course that will set you apart from your peers is DAB whilst giving you an International uplift to your resume. Not only that, the Diploma in Accounting and Business (DAB) serves as a base to the well-regarded professional certifications like CPA, CMA, or ACCA. Since ACCA prepares you to become an elite accountant from a recognized body, a diploma that is offered by ACCA itself will only give you the required nudge for a great Accounting or Finance career you have always asked for.
Basically there are three exams that you need to qualify before getting the DAB diploma. On the completion of exams in Accountant in Business (FAB), Financial Accounting (FFA), Management Accounting (FMA) and Foundations in Professionalism, you will be awarded the Diploma in Accountancy.
Exams Described Briefly:
FAB– Business is affected by environmental, economic, and legal conditions. FAB will help you understand these aspects and help you take control of key management and people issues.
FMA– This will help you identify with the basic concept of bookkeeping while helping you get the drift of basic nuances of accountancy, related to decision making, planning or forecasting of budgets, and ultimately measuring the performance.
FFA– This will improve your technical proficiency towards finance.
- This Diploma in Accountancy enables students to be skilled enough to take up any roles in the financial sector.
- This Accounting and Finance course will provide you with a great foundation for your future career and help you in academic progression.
- For those interested in Book-keeping and Accountancy, this course will help you define your career path more accurately.
- Successful completion of this course will automatically land you to the gateway of ACCA Qualification that will lead you to apply
senior roles after ACCA.
- This course will also enable you to pursue higher certifications like BSC (Hons) from Oxford Brookes University and ACCA course.
Who can do this course?
Students who are just fresh out of school or people who already have a base in account-support roles
How long will it take to complete the course?
This diploma will take 6 months, approximately 2 months for each of the three exams.
What is ACCA?
The main question that would be constantly popping in your head must be what ACCA is, and why one should go for it? An esteemed certification from a global body, recognized as a professional Accounting and Finance course is known as ACCA course. This Accountancy Qualification can open doors to a successful accounting career, and fetch you a great deal of senior roles.