Financial modeling is now one of the most sought-after skills in todayâ€™s corporate world and demand for financial modeling experience continues to outstrip supply! Right from mid-level executives to senior level positions like CFOs, Financial Modeling and Valuation Financial Modeling Applications has become the most crucial skill to stay on ahead in the Finance industry.
Jobs wherein Financial ModelingÂ Applications is used heavily:
- Equity Research Analyst: This job requires strong Financial Modeling in Excel skills, and be able to model full flowing income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- Mutual Fund Analyst- This job requires managers/analyst to investigate and to capture forecasting differences and future performance by using their visualizing skills with condition and pricing models.
- Stock Market Valuation Expert- Financial traders heavily depend on mathematical financial models and valuations like Discounted Cash Flow Models, comparable company analysis, and Precedent Transactions Analysis.
- Forex Traders- Forex dealers/traders build trading models to reduce the losing trades and improve the number of winning trades, thereby enabling a systematic approach to profit.
- Derivatives Financial Analyst- They use Capital Asset Pricing Model and multifactor models to gain insights into the risk associated with financial portfolios and investments and to be able to calculate/estimate such risk on the basis of historical data.
If you are pursuing your career path or wish to upgrade your career with jobs as above, then you need to be a champ in what you do with Financial Modeling in Excel Skills. Become a Financial Modeling expert in 14 Weekends with EduPristine’s Financial Modeling Course certified by BSE Institute Ltd.