Every organization knows the importance of finance. Whether it is to generate revenue or to predict future expenses, the demand for professionals in the field of finance is increasing day by day. Financial Modeling course is for professionals who want to ace in the field of finance and have an advantage over others. The demand for Financial Modeling courses has risen over the years, and now more and more people are interested in pursuing a career in finance. The Financial Modeling course is an intensive financial course that helps in understanding and depicting the financial outcomes in an organization. The Financial Modeling course provides detailed learning of how to predict and deal with the finance of a business. Every company needs to keep a track of its performance and growth. The Financial Modeling course helps in determining the position and performance of the company and estimate the possible risks and returns from business and financial activities. The world is advancing and so is the finance industry, which has led to the concept of financial models that helps in easy analysis. The Financial Modeling and valuation course is a very specific skill-based course and is ideal for professionals at every level.
- EduPristine along with BSE Institute Ltd. conducts a joint Financial Modeling course which takes 14 days (70 hours) of extensive training and practice to complete.
- The Financial Modeling course has a validity of 1 year after the candidates get registered at EduPristine. The candidates have access to this course for a year and have to complete the exam within a year to get the certification.
- The Financial Modeling course eligibility is not complex as there is no minimum qualification that is required to be eligible for this course.
- Since the course is a complex one, it is easier for students with mathematics, statistics, and economics background to understand the concept of Financial Models.
- The Financial Modeling course syllabus is wide and covers a lot of topics in detail. The topics range from creating models in Excel to mergers and acquisitions. After completing the course syllabus, the candidate will be thorough with Excel and have knowledge on how to use it to make financial models for the corporates. Some of the important topics that will be covered are mentioned below:
- Macros in Excel
- A macro in excel is used to automate tasks. If you have some tasks that you perform repetitively on a daily basis, you can record those in a macro and automate those tasks. A macro is a set of actions that one can run as many times as they want, and after creating a macro, they can make minor changes in it accordingly.
- For example- You are required to create an accounting report for your manager and need to highlight the overdue accounts in yellow. You can create and run a macro that identifies the overdue accounts, with the applied formulas, and applies the formatting changes to the selected cells.
- Pivot Tables
- Pivot tables are used to direct attention to important topics. It maintains direct, concise, and attractive reports.
- It helps in summarizing large amounts of data, including numerical data, in detail and also answers unanticipated questions about your data.
- Pivot tables have proven to be very efficient in summarizing, analyzing, exploring, presenting summary data and helps in making calculated decisions regarding your data. Pivot tables provide an interactive view of the data.
- Mergers and Acquisition
- Mergers are when two companies mutually agree to merge their companies and create a new company.
- The acquisition is when one company completely takes over another company.
- The difference between mergers and acquisitions is that in mergers both the companies have equal power and rights, but in the acquisition, the decisions aren’t made mutually and the acquiring company with more power makes all the decisions.
- How to create financial models for mergers and acquisitions is covered in depth in the Financial Modeling course.
EduPristine’s Financial Modeling Course
- EduPristine provides a high-quality Financial Modeling course in collaboration with the BSE Institute. This course is designed in such a way that all the important aspects of the topic are covered in detail.
- This course is very beneficial for candidates when done with another professional certification such as CPA, CFA, etc.
- EduPristine offers the best Financial Modeling course in India which provides professional training along with soft skills to make the candidates market-ready.
- Candidates can pursue the Financial Modeling course online as well. It offers various opportunities to help the candidate excel in fields such as equity research, private finance, venture capital, investment banking, etc.
At EduPristine, candidates get training on how to build financial models from scratch under the guidance of industry professionals. If you wish to know more about the Financial Modeling course fees and syllabus you can get in touch with our counsellors.
Some of the other topics covered in the Financial Modeling course are:
- Creating and understanding a Financial Model template
- Understanding the Business Model and Operating Model
- Creating the Financial Statements and analyzing ratios
- Performing Valuation using DCF (FCFF and Enterprise Value) and Comparable Analysis (Relative Valuation)
- Recording and writing your first macro
- Accessing the VB editor, debugging, and stepping into the VBA Code of your first macro
- Estimating fair acquisition price of the target company in Merger and Acquisition
EduPristine provides exclusive Career Services to all the students. Career Services trains the candidate on developing Soft Skills, resume building and prepares the candidate for the interviews. EduPristine provides Placement Assistance to Accounts and Finance students so that they can find the right job opportunities after course completion.