Pristine is pleased to inform you about its extensive program on "Financial Modeling & Valuation using Excel . The objective of the training is to help the candidates to prepare Integrated Financial Models in Excel to enable decision making in areas like, Corporate Finance, Equity Valuation, Credit Analysis/Appraisal, Investment banking, Project Appraisal, M&A, etc.
Pristine has Conducted Financial Modeling Trainings for leading organizations namely JP Morgan Chase, E&Y, ING Vyasa, HSBC, BOA Continuum, IIM C, FMS, Mizuho Bank etc.
The programs would provide the participants with
- Understanding the company and its equity valuation process.
- Developing Integrated Models to incorporate interlinked Financial Statements, Financial Analysis, Valuation, Project Finance and Merger & Acquisition.
- Knowledge of excel advance tools like scenario analysis, solver, charting mechanisms, data-tables etc.
- Free Financial Models of latest IPOâ€™s Linkedin, Tata Steel, Punjab & Sind Bank, Coal India Ltd, Shipping Corp of India, Patni & Igate Merger etc.
- Fees: Rs 10,000 per candidates
- Training Dates: July 2,3,9,10,16,17
Faculty: The program would be conducted by professionals from Investment Banking, Private Equity and Banking with educational background of IIT and IIM.
Who should attend: The program is relevant for bankers, investment bankers, private equity investors, finance controllers, financial analysts and employeeâ€™s in-charge of budgeting, operational and investment plans.