Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP, USA) offers FRM Program to all risk management Professionals. It’s a globally recognized professional certification. On successful completion of the course, a candidate is offered a ‘FRM Charter’. There are over 26000 FRM charter holders around the globe.
- Investment banks
- Commercial banks
- Central banks
- Asset management firms
- Consulting firms
- Hedge funds
- Insurance firms
- Credit agencies
FRM Exam Details:
There are neither educational prerequisites nor professional prerequisites to take FRM exam. However, to become a certified FRM charter holder, candidate needs to follow FRM Program as outlined:
FRM Course Details:
FRM Part I
FRM Part II
- FRM exam is a pencil and paper, MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) exam.
- It’s held twice in a year in the month of May and November.
- The language is common for all; English.
- Candidate needs to pass FRM PART I exam in order to have Par II graded
- Both the exam FRM I and FRM II are four hours long.
- FRM Part I exam is held in the morning and FRM Part II in the afternoon.
- No Negative marking for incorrect answers
- Only GARP approved (http://www.garp.org/frm/exam-overview/testing-policies-and-procedures/calculator-policies.aspx) are allowed to be used in the exam
- Exam Result is sent via Email approximately after 6 weeks of the exam
- Candidates are provided with quartile results which demonstrates how he/she has performed in specific areas in comparison to other candidates
Trusted by Fortune 500 Companies and 10,000 Students from 40+ countries across the globe, EduPristine is one of the leading authorized Training providers for Finance Certifications like CFA®, PRM, FRM, Financial Modeling etc. EduPristine strives to be the trainer of choice for anybody looking for Finance Training Program across the world.
To improve your subject knowledge and perform better in your exam, we have an array of offerings which includes:
Live Virtual Classes
Topic Wise Quizzes
Doubt Solving Session
For more Information about our Course Details write to us at email@example.com