- Financial Risk Manager – FRM course is offered by the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP).
- GARP is a professional association for Risk Managers that promotes the advancement of the profession through education, research, and best practices globally.
- GARP has over 150,000 members in 190 countries and territories. The FRM course is designed for candidates who want to develop their analytical skills towards the different risks associated with a business, such as credit risk, market risk, operations risk.
- The FRM course covers topics like management of risk, valuation and risk models, financial markets, and products.
- Financial Risk Managers are in demand with banks, consulting firms, asset management companies, insurance, technology, and non-financial companies. Candidates can pursue an FRM course from any country and start a career globally. >
- Below are the FRM course
- Job opportunities
- Salary range
FRM Course Eligibility
- There is no minimum eligibility to appear for the FRM course exam.
- Even an undergraduate (Final Year of Graduation) is eligible for the FRM Part I exam.
- But there are certain eligibility criteria to obtain the certificate. To be certified as a Financial Risk Manager, a candidate should have:
- Cleared both, Part I and Part II exam of the FRM course
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Active fellow membership of GARP
FRM Course Duration
- It takes a minimum of 1 year to complete both the exams of the FRM course. The Part I exam is offered in May, July, and November, and the Part II exam is offered in May and December.
- The validity of the FRM exam is 5 years from the date of registration. That means the candidate needs to clear both the exams, gain 2 years of experience, and obtain the certificate within this period.
FRM Course Fee
- All new candidates have to pay a one-time enrollment fee of USD 400 to register for the exams.
FRM course exam fee
FRM course Part I
FRM course Part II
FRM Course Syllabus
- FRM course Part I syllabus
- Foundations of Risk Management
- Quantitative Analysis
- Financial Markets and Products
- Valuation and Risk Models
FRM course Part II syllabus
- Market Risk Measurement and Management
- Credit Risk Measurement and Management
- Operational Risk and Resiliency
- Liquidity and Treasury Risk Measurement and Management
- Risk Management and Investment Management
FRM Course Job Opportunities
- Candidates get the opportunity to start a career with the below Job roles after FRM course
- Risk Management Consultant
- Operational Risk Analyst/ Manager
- Enterprise Risk Analyst/ Manager
- Commercial Risk Analyst/ Manager
- Credit Risk Analyst/ Manager
- Market Risk Analyst/ Manager
- Regulatory Risk Analyst/ Manager
- Chief Risk Officer
FRM Course Average Salary
- The average salary range for an FRM professional is Rs.6-20 lakhs in India.
- The earning potential leverages multiple times if the candidate pursues a career in other countries.
- EduPristine provides high quality FRM course classroom training in Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, and Hyderabad. EduPristine also provides training for the FRM course in India through Live Online Classes.
FRM Course Part I Training
- 75 hours (15 days) of intensive training with industry professionals. Candidates can opt for classroom training or online training as per their convenience
- 3-day Revision or Crash Course (Available in classroom and online mode)
- 50+ Hours of recordings of lectures in downloadable format
- Practice questions for thorough practice and 2 mock tests to help simulate the real time scenario
- 24*7 Online support, dedicated discussion forums, and doubt solving sessions to interact with faculty and fellow students.
- 650+ FRM® standard question bank with detailed solutions
- Ebook for formula charts, summarized study material, and online access to materials and recordings