- Financial Risk Manager – FRM course is offered by the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP).
- GARP is a professional association for Risk Managers that promotes the advancement of the profession through education, research, and best practices globally.
- GARP has over 150,000 members in 190 countries and territories. The FRM course is designed for candidates who want to develop their analytical skills towards the different risks associated with a business, such as credit risk, market risk, operations risk.
- The FRM course covers topics like management of risk, valuation and risk models, financial markets, and products.
- Financial Risk Managers are in demand with banks, consulting firms, asset management companies, insurance, technology, and non-financial companies. Candidates can pursue an FRM course from any country and start a career globally. >
- Below are the FRM course
- Job opportunities
- Salary range
- There is no minimum eligibility to appear for the FRM course exam.
- Even an undergraduate (Final Year of Graduation) is eligible for the FRM Part I exam.
- But there are certain eligibility criteria to obtain the certificate. To be certified as a Financial Risk Manager, a candidate should have:
- Cleared both, Part I and Part II exam of the FRM course
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Active fellow membership of GARP
- It takes a minimum of 1 year to complete both the exams of the FRM course. The Part I exam is offered in May, July, and November, and the Part II exam is offered in May and December.
- The validity of the FRM exam is 5 years from the date of registration. That means the candidate needs to clear both the exams, gain 2 years of experience, and obtain the certificate within this period.
- All new candidates have to pay a one-time enrollment fee of USD 400 to register for the exams.
FRM course exam fee
FRM course Part I
FRM course Part II
- FRM course Part I syllabus
- Foundations of Risk Management
- Quantitative Analysis
- Financial Markets and Products
- Valuation and Risk Models
- Market Risk Measurement and Management
- Credit Risk Measurement and Management
- Operational Risk and Resiliency
- Liquidity and Treasury Risk Measurement and Management
- Risk Management and Investment Management
- Candidates get the opportunity to start a career with the below Job roles after FRM course
- Risk Management Consultant
- Operational Risk Analyst/ Manager
- Enterprise Risk Analyst/ Manager
- Commercial Risk Analyst/ Manager
- Credit Risk Analyst/ Manager
- Market Risk Analyst/ Manager
- Regulatory Risk Analyst/ Manager
- Chief Risk Officer
- The average salary range for an FRM professional is Rs.6-20 lakhs in India.
- The earning potential leverages multiple times if the candidate pursues a career in other countries.
- EduPristine provides high quality FRM course classroom training in Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, and Hyderabad. EduPristine also provides training for the FRM course in India through Live Online Classes.
- 75 hours (15 days) of intensive training with industry professionals. Candidates can opt for classroom training or online training as per their convenience
- 3-day Revision or Crash Course (Available in classroom and online mode)
- 50+ Hours of recordings of lectures in downloadable format
- Practice questions for thorough practice and 2 mock tests to help simulate the real time scenario
- 24*7 Online support, dedicated discussion forums, and doubt solving sessions to interact with faculty and fellow students.
- 650+ FRM® standard question bank with detailed solutions
- Ebook for formula charts, summarized study material, and online access to materials and recordings