Wishing to pursue a senior managerial position in accounting or finance? Or thinking to further your accounting career by a professional qualification? Here is a one sure short way to catapult your career success with internationally recognized qualification with ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), UK. It is recognized as the worldâ€™s largest and influential accountants association expanding over 170 countries and training more than 370,000 students all over the world.
ACCA is touted as the passport to a world of opportunities in accounts management, as it prepares you for superior management through technical expertise in Accounting and Finance. A Diploma is Accounting like the ACCA course will enable you to unlock your highest potential and help you exhibit your capabilities to the world.
As more and more multinationals are setting up in India, the requirement for professional qualification like ACCA courses has tremendously increased. Companies are always on the lookout for professional accountants who can understand the financial needs of their business and evaluate effective solutions. With the rise in Indian economy, the need for accounts proficiency is ever growing. It comes as no surprise that employers in India, too, are seeking individuals, who are knowledgeable; motivated and have competitive differentiation, and ACCA training does just that by giving you a competitive edge over others. In order to add more weight to your resume, an international course has become essential, and whatâ€™s better than ACCA?
If you wish to acquire a degree at the same time as studying towards achieving the ACCA qualification, then here is good news. The BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting is exclusively designed for students looking out for a combination of a professional accounting course along with a degree. This is a joint initiative between Oxford Brookes University and ACCA. Oxford Brookes University is recognized as an excellent university and acknowledged for its strong business and industry links. Obtaining this degree will surely put you in demand with employers throughout the world while increasing your career prospects.
As we all know, practical education outweighs theoretical teaching in any filed, accounting and finance fields too, irrespective of their â€˜desk based jobâ€™ notion, are engaging in interactive concept. ACCA qualification will help you to develop strategic thinking; communication skills, and people skills whilst helping you bring professionalism to the table.
The ACCA course is a hybrid of traditional accounting skills with extensive forward looking syllabus that takes the candidate to advanced levels in an array of subjects such as:
* Management Decision Making
* Financial Reporting
* Financial Strategies
Who Should Choose This?
- For all those people who want to pursue their studies in accounting and finance, ACCA certified course is meant for you.
- Anyone wishing to study part-time or full-time around work in any type of accountancy sector, ACCA course is like a Diploma in Accounting that they should look out for.
- Everyone who desires to achieve core knowledge in all areas of accountancy and gain complete skill set that is required of finance professional and other roles at senior level anywhere in the world.
In order to fit in the eligible criteria for ACCA qualification your age should be at least 17 years.
- Students who have completed 10+2 with 65% marks in Accounts or Maths, 65% in at least 2 subjects and above 50% in others can apply for this qualification. In case you do not have 65% in two subjects (English and Maths or Accounts), you have a choice to appear for 5 papers of CAT followed by ACCA from part 1 or can directly appear from part 2 after qualifying 9 papers of CAT.
- B.A/B. Sc graduates from a recognized university specializing in Foundation in Accountancy.
- Students pursuing Graduation in Commerce (B.Com, BBA, BMS, etc.)
Benefits of ACCA Qualification
- This qualification is flexible and easy as you can appear for 4 papers in one sitting. However, students take 2 to 3 years to qualify.
- You can pursue this qualification along with your graduation, without disturbing the qualification of your formal studies. You can take a maximum of 10 years* to clear your exams and gain the experience.
- You save a considerable amount of time and money, if you wish to acquire the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting. This degree is for those who want to pursue a professional accounting qualification and achieve a degree simultaneously.
- Though ACCA is considered similar to CA qualification in India, ACCA provides additional knowledge of UK GAAP, Laws & IFRS.
- You can quickly gain exemption from parts of different academic qualifications as ACCA makes it easier for you to complete them.
- Apart from enhancing your career potential, a professional qualification like ACCA that has a world-class reputation will considerably increase your prospective earnings.
- Passing the ACCA qualification will act as a proof of your skills as an accountant and you will gain exceptional know-how of a broad spectrum of accounting and finance areas. Upon clearing this examination you will be able to become Chattered Certified Accountant. Even graduates can work as accountants, tax consultants and auditors. After having acquired ACCA qualification you open doors of better employment prospects in your career.
- Students who are already a graduate in accounting or finance, ACCA offers exemption to students from the first 3 papers.
- You will get a chance to enjoy a more flexible career in terms of geographic location as well as business sectors. This means, although this qualification is U.K recognized, you are entitled to receive job opportunities across boundaries i.e. US, Africa, Asia Pacific or Middle East.
- On your way to ACCA qualification, you achieve a Diploma in Accounting and Business, an Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business, and a BSc (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University in the UK.
- Whatâ€™s more? You can use the designatory letters ACCA after your name as you join the elite group of ACCA members comprising of 500,000 students.
Jobs in ACCA
Below are some of the expected employment choices you can make as you pass Certified Course like ACCA:
Management Accounting Executive, Accounts Executive, Audit and Tax Senior, Credit Assistant, Assistant Futures Trade, Assistant Tax Officer, Budget Assistant, Business Development Executive, Internal/Statutory Auditor, Accountant, Tax Manager/Consultant, Financial Planner, Budget Controller, Management Consultant, Inland Revenue Officer, Bank Officer, Investment Analyst, Securities Dealer, Management Accountant, and Lecturer.
Why to Join EduPristine for ACCA Training?
EduPristine is India’s leading training provider for international certifications in Finance, Accounting and Analytics. Below are the some of the unique facets of EduPristine that you should look out for.
- Career Counseling: EduPristine reaches out to all the ACCA aspirants by career counseling on individual basis. It is the largest and approved training provider for International Finance Trainings, providing trainings to over 20,000+ professionals and students every year. If you are seeking better career options or contemplating a definite career change, EduPristine will shed light on what is important for you, and help you unleash better career opportunities that will change your life for better.
- Complete Classroom Preparation for Exam: EduPristine has an excellent line up of qualified faculty with significant experience. Mentors are assigned to each student for 100% support during the program. Mock exams and self assessments tests will be conducted to help students prepare well for examinations. Over the years, it has maintained good pass rate and has produced a significant number of satisfied ACCA Affiliates.
- Assistance for ACCA registration: Right from the registration procedure, to application for ACCA Exam, EduPristine makes sure that you are not alone.
- Becker Content Partner: EduPristine is partnered with one of the leading publishers for ACCA, Becker’s Professional Education (Gold Certified Publisher’s by ACCA).