Recently, Facebook rolled out a Call To Action button for the Facebook pages. This is certainly good news for all the marketers since it will help them to drive more traffic on their website or any other desired page through Facebook. According to the official announcement, Call To Action Button is designed to bring a businessâ€™s most important objective to the forefront of its Facebook presence and it can be linked to any destination on or off Facebook that aligns with oneâ€™s business goals.
Currently there are seven CTA buttons available for the pages namely
- Book Now
- Contact Us
- Use App
- Play Game
- Shop Now
- Sign Up
- Watch Video
How to Create Call to Actions Button?
Step 1: As shown in the image below, you will find the option of Create Call to Action once you login as the admin of your Facebook page.
Step 2: After clicking on Call to Action Button you will be given the above mentioned seven options for choosing the button. As per your business requirements you can select a button and fill the URL of your website in the box below it and then you can click on Next.
Step 3: Select a destination for the mobile users ( iOS & Android). If you want them to land on your website then click website and if you have an app then click on App.
Step 4: Your Call To Action button is ready and can be seen on your page. You can always edit your CTA button or delete it by clicking on the dropdown. Facebook will also show how many clicks were generated in the side bar.
Which Call To Action Button you should use?
Selecting a CTA button entirely depends on the type of your business and your goals. Here we give you a list which might help you in choosing the button
- Book Now â€“ If your organization is into something that requires a prior booking or appointment then you can use this button
- Contact Us â€“ If the main aim of your promotion strategy is to generate queries then you can use Contact us button and link it to the contact page of your website
- Use App â€“ If your company is into App development and your page is about marketing your app, then you can use this CTA
- Play Game â€“ If your company is into making virtual games then this CTA is the best option for you.
- Shop Now â€“ If you are into merchandising then you can use this CTA and send your potential customers to your online store directly
- Sign Up â€“ If you want any sort of subscription in your business then this CTA is best for you
- Watch Video â€“ if you have recently launched any video then you can make people watch through this CTA.
There is no guarantee that adding a CTA button will increase the traffic on your website but there is no harm in trying, after all it hardly takes 3 minutes to create a CTA button and even less to delete.
Do let us know your views on CTA button and also tell us which more buttons can be added in the list.
Related links you will like:
Importance of Facebook Marketing
Create a Facebook Page in 5 mins