Digital Marketing Manager
Not considering the level of respect and status a Digital Marketing Manager holds, the fact that the amount of creativity that goes is worth discussing. A Digital Manager is specialized in online marketing that includes lead generation, brand building and conversion. A Digital Manager will blend its technical and creative skills to effectively bring results for a company.
- Execution of SMS and Email campaigns
- Handling Social Media Platforms
- Integrating Search Engine Optimization in content used for blogging and Meta Tags
- Effectively planning the budget involved in marketing.
SEO/ Social Media Manager
The SEO Manager plays a vital role in optimizing the content and strategically associating SEO according to industry trends.
- Communicating with clients and implementing SEO strategy to meet goals.
- Contributing to company blogs by performing keyword research and coordinating with creative team.
- Evaluating search performance of the SEO programs
Search Engine marketing Specialist (SEM Specialist)-
The role of SEM specialist is to make sure that traffic is brought to website that meets a specific budget, in order to achieve maximum ROI.
- An SEM Specialist develops keywords and manages Pay-per-click campaigns.
- Tracking PPC and analyzing campaigns
Social Media Marketing Manager:
A Social Media Manager administers the content strategy and develops brand awareness across social media platforms.
- Designing content strategy that matches the industry-standards.
- Making sure to make creative content to generate leads and nurture them on a regular basis.
- Creating visual content for social networking sites that involves images and video.
- Measuring social media campaigns and analyzing its effectiveness.
- Writing blog articles
- Engaging customers and monitoring customers’ issues.
Email Marketing Specialist:
As easy it may seem, this job is definitely something that needs creative and communication skills. The job of an Email Marketer is to email leads or customers and ensure that no miscommunication is done. The quality, design, timing and replies given by the email marketer reflects a lot about a company, therefore, it is essential to hire someone who can take up this responsibility exceptionally well.
- Create Emails and promoting brands.
- Proofreading to ensure grammar and spellings in emails are correct
- Follow up people who have reverted back.
- Tracking and analyzing marketing campaigns.
- Maintain database of emails
- Performing SMS marketing with mobile-friendly messages.