Disclaimer: This is to clarify that EduPristine has no economic interest in any job postings that are done at our website except for those being offered by EduPristine. The job postings are for information purpose only and are aimed at participants who are pursuing studies in the area of finance. Any due diligence that has to be done by the company and by the candidate is to be done at their own end. EduPristine would be, in no way, responsible for any false information provided by the company or the candidate.
Corporate Title: Analyst
Location: Gurgaon, India
Functional Role: Analyst
BlackRock is the worldâ€™s largest money manager, providing structured investment strategies such as indexing, risk-controlled active products, and exchange traded funds to investors worldwide. For years, BlackRock has been at the forefront of developing innovative investment ideas, applying science and technology to the investment process. BlackRock employs over 9,000 people globally and manages more than $3 trillion in assets.
â€¢ Produce and quality control the Green Package for all internal and external clients.
â€¢ Maintain data and analytics reported in the Green Package and other Aladdin tools. Coordinate with internal and external teams to ensure data input quality.
â€¢ Subject matter experts for all content (Risk/Returns/Performance) that is reported within the Green Package.
â€¢ Continuously streamline the Green Package process through production and engineering improvement.
â€¢ Understand the client needs and work with internal BlackRock Teams to provide relevant and intuitive analysis through the Green Package platform.
Post Graduate or B. Com. Graduate with 1 – 5 year of experience in capital market/ financial services-back office industry.
CFA Program Level 1 and Level 2 passed candidates will be given preference.
- Should be technology oriented in order to understand and learn UNIX, SQL, etc.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Should be proficient in Internet usage, web browser, search engines
- Basic IT knowledge and familiarity of operating systems (Windows 95/98/2000/NT)
Process Specific Skills
- Understanding of Capital Markets industry with special reference to US capital markets
- Desirable: understanding of Fixed Income Securities.
- Good Spoken and Written Communication skills should be able to converse freely with their onshore counterparts.
- Ability to learn quickly and grasp training essentials. Good Academic Background
- Should be proactive in taking initiatives out of the core scope of work.
- Should be very high on time management and multi-tasking to manage time bound deliverables
Soft Skills (Minimum)
- Good communication skills (verbal, written)
- Should have good numerical ability and data gathering and analysis skills
- Should have attitude to identify the problem and look for long term resolution
- Positive Attitude for Customer Service
- Should have a flair for learning on the job.
Shift work required?
Yes â€“ Will have to work US hours. 5 day weekly. 2 days weekly off not limited to Saturday or Sunday or consecutive.
Yes â€“ Rarely only for Cross training & Coverage
- Deliver high level of service through responsiveness and accuracy
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with constantly changing priorities
- Work with team members in multi-office, multi-country environment across several time zones
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to manage priorities and workflow
- Provide documentation and accountability