Disclaimer: This is to clarify that EduPristine has no economic interest in any job postings that are done at our website except for those being offered by EduPristine. The job postings are for information purpose only and are aimed at participants who are pursuing studies in the area of finance. Any due diligence that has to be done by the company and by the candidate is to be done at their own end. EduPristine would be, in no way, responsible for any false information provided by the company or the candidate.
Position: Associate Consultant/Consultant Financial Modeling
Reporting to: Manager Business Modeling Group (BMG)
Location: Gurgaon, India
KPMG Global Services (KGS) is a joint venture setup between KPMG INTERNATIONAL, Europe, US & India as a global capability hub to provide professional services to KPMG member firms. It is focused on specialized knowledge services & development.
KGS is seeking professionals to work as Analyst /Assistant manager in Business Modeling domain.
Business Modeling Group Overview
The BMG is part of T&R, and works on a wide variety of engagements in the public and private sectors. Some of the work is directly M&A related however the majority involves supporting clients in solving wider business and commercial problems.
Recent projects have included financial forecasting to support the sale of heavy equipment division in various geographies of a big industrial company in UK, advising one of the UK Health Trust to achieve business effectiveness, advising a market leading company for international listing on LSE, and support a UK NGO firm to obtain funds from PE house.
Our work includes:
- Work effectively with personnel from a variety of disciplines (Clients, KPMG advisory teams different geographies such as UK, US, India) to provide business modeling driven advisory solutions to a wide variety of business challenges / problems
- Application of analysis and modeling solutions to complex and diverse client problems;
- Development of Business Planning & Forecasting processes and tools;
- Development of Management Information processes and tools;
- Transaction (M&A) Modeling; and
- Model testing & review
- Performing an independent valuation for financial instruments (bonds, derivatives etc.) for global markets
- Analysis and interpretations of valuation results
- Analysis of financial instruments
- Analysis of portfolio structure using internal tools
- Produce summary of analysis in a report
- Quality assurance of received data (financial instruments and relevant static data)
- Data mapping into internal data base
- Collecting and research of relevant market data (e.g. yield curves, volatility etc.)
- Mathematics /Economics / Applied Finance / quantitative background
- In depth knowledge of financial instruments and their economic environment
- CFA Program / FRM qualification
- 2-4 years of relevant job experience in the financial industry; preferred middle office or risk management
- Team player
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL / MS Access is desirable
How to Apply
Send in a copy of your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11th June.