Disclaimer: This is to clarify that EduPristine has no economic interest in any job postings that are done at our website except for those being offered by EduPristine. The job postings are for information purpose only and are aimed at participants who are pursuing studies in the area of finance. Any due diligence that has to be done by the company and by the candidate is to be done at their own end. EduPristine would be, in no way, responsible for any false information provided by the company or the candidate.
Position â€“ Associate Consultant
Location â€“ Bangalore
About Thomson Reuters: Thomson Reuters Corporation is a business data provider and was created by the Thomson Corporation’s purchase of Reuters Group on 17 April 2008.
Consultant works to provide support on one or more TR Excel Add-in Products. This involves building / converting financial models for our investment banking and investment management clients . In addition, as the Consultant’s skills improve, they will develop complex financial models as they are able. Consultants also ensure that clients obtain maximum value from the Thomson Reuters Excel based products by deploying and implementing these tools to develop custom business solutions.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Work with Investment Bankers and Portfolio Managers to assist in building financial models within Excel.
- Build custom financial models and convert/rebuild client proprietary templates built in other products using our Thomson Reuters Add-ins for both buy side and sell side clients. This includes Thomson Reuters Spreadsheet link ,Banker Analytics, T1 Analytics, Baseline Spreadsheet Link and T1E Excel add-in. Moreover, the Consultant should Intrepret, Analyze the user’s add in requirements and create workable financial models. Should be able to analyze Financial staements and interpret ratios appropriately
- Handle questions with regards to functionality, content, data quality and entitlements. Interact with various Thomson Reuters departments to resolve questions / problems.
- Proactively support all assigned accounts in the use of Thomson Reuters Excel based products to promote both increased product usage and further establish Thomson Reuters products into a client’s workflow.
- Work with Sales Executives and Relationship Managers to ensure that all Thomson Reuters Excel based projects contribute to new business generation as well as growth at existing accounts.
- Work with other teams (Client Support, Tech Support, Content, Commercial managers) to quickly resolve client issues.
- Maintain proper account and end user documentation.
- Assist in the continual development and evolution of the Consulting Services group.
- Communicate regularly with Product Managers regarding Client and Consultant feedback.
- Provide Thomson Reuters Excel Add-ins training to clients via Webex / LiveMeeting or additional one 2 one remote training as appropriate.
- Regularly communicate the project status to the Manager.
Predominantly Asia and UK Hour. Might have to work US hour on need basis
- Post Graduate, concentration preferably in finance or finance-related major.
- Candidates pursuing any level of their CFA (AIMR) would be highly desirable.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skill is required.
- Excellent Computer skills – especially Microsoft Excel and VBA (not mandatory though).
- Familiarity with the financial analysis (i.e. Financial Statement Analysis, Portfolio Analytics, Client Communications).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced sales environment.
- Candidates showing a strong interest in financial markets would be preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Salary Offered: Approx 4 Lakhs Per Annum at a Fresher level and the CTC may vary as per the experience the candidates hold
Other benefits like Hospitalization, Life & Medical Insurance, Group Mediclaim & Shift Allowances (Where Applicable)
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send in their applications to email@example.com